1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Arkadian Dynasty

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Seidrik_The_Gray, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik_The_Gray Seidrik The Gray

Vandal...I could have sworn that you had your answer to let you in, but Dutchfire gave it to you again, then you leave after his gracious offer?

Hmmm...how to delete posts....Moderator???

Besides, what does my yielding the crown have to do with one's decision to stay in this faction? I should be flattered, I suppose, but abdication was my choice, and so was dutchfire as the new King, and I think he's doing an excellent job.

I should think that our supreme general, DaveShack, and our vizier cardinal BCLG100 may have some words for you in the courtyard Vandal.

2. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Hey I know Kung-Fu!;)
    Yea.... Well, I'm Not supposed to be part of the leading faction, I'm suposed to head, the underdog faction

Well, you kind of inspired the people of Arete to hold another election, so far, Dutchfire, hasn't done anything worth while.

3. Joe Harker

Joe Harker 1st in the Premiership!

He's only been king for a couple of days!

BIG EDIT 2000 posts :woohoo: :band: :cheers:

4. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Thank you very much, I suppose making sure the actual game is actually going on again counts as nothing.

5. Seidrik_The_Gray

Keep up the Great work Dutchfire!

If it weren't for you, this game would be well...that's just not worth mentioning, but it wouldn't be good!

Ignore the rabbal rousers and keep doing what you're doing.

I surely wouldn't have the time to do it half as well.

6. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

:rolleyes:, here is an example of what I mean, I started the first Rebellion, that was interesting and worth while. I would suggest doing something we haven't done before *slips Dutchfire some money* Why not war with Spain?

7. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Hate to break up a good b1tching session, but I've got a question. It could be a dumb one, but if so, I believe it's a good dumb question. But I need to set it up first :rolleyes:

When I came onboard, so to speak, very recently, I tried to follow all the intrinsic political details, but got caught up in other things (or got lost in it, one of the two).

I've started the Land Grant Program under the name of Aretanian. Did I get it wrong? Should it have been Arkadian?

8. Joe Harker

I believe that is what we are currently preparing at the moment, we have construction and with that Elephants and cats, now we are planning to build our army up over the next turnchat and then declare.

9. Seidrik_The_Gray

No, you got it right, the name of our nation is Aretania. Arkadia is the name of the city west of Arete, near the silk, which is where this faction was founded, and where we might might might one day move the capital.

10. Joe Harker

You are ok :)

Areteanian is the nations name, Arkadia is the name of the faction and city which we are associated with.

Edit KWP beat me too it :)

11. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Woot! Hail King Dutchfire the Warrior!

12. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of listening to all the arguing. Please visit the new debate thread to debate further.

13. Cyc

Thank you, gentlemen, for answering my question.

14. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I posted my thoughts on how we should be aproaching learning here
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=277662

Just figured i should let anyone who hasn't noticed know. Personally, i feel this idea should be adopted by the Arkadian Dynasty but thats up to someone that isnt me (but i don't know who!)

15. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Dear fellow members of the dynasty, what do you think of the new Aretan Court faction?

16. Cyc

They have a really nice banner.....

17. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I would like to request that the first Samurai unit be named "Cannon of Kassite".

Thank You!

18. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Why name a Samurai "Cannon"? :confused:

19. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Ever played Medival 2: Kingdoms? The Principality of Antioch has the "Cannone di la Sacro Spettro", or Cannon of the Holy Septer in English.

20. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

I apologize for my inactivity lately but RL issues were overwhelming me. I now have more time to dedicate to the D-Game. I am requesting however to be replaced as Sr. Diplomat. I have neglected my duties for too long and don't deserve such a highly regarded position. Besides I have decided to devote my time to the RP side of things for a while.