Arkadian Dynasty

Why don't we let a player from the Gamers Academy play through the Monarchy Tech while we finish up the elections. Factions could then Adopt HR in their platforms for this election. I like this idea better then changing the Core Rules.

That sounds like a good plan Lord Civius, let elections go ahead as planned, but I would say let's assume that the factions who are elected can have HR even though we can't change yet.

kwarriorpoet, don't forget that you're up in the succession game! :)

I would be in favor of what Lord Civius Proposes, however, according to the agreed on game core rules, Changing to HR would require a new election/rebellion. I believe it only requires a rebellion, so in our situation, it would boil down to a confidence vote.

KWP it would also leave the APR unable to convert out of Despotism. A faction can only have one Government Civic for the duration of its life. If we win the election under Despo we cannot be PF under HR.

I could...rp a change to HR...and we could remain as the APR, but with a different name...which the moderator could impose in these forums, so our threads would stay in tact, and I'm sure our members would stick around, and then after we pass (big assumption?) a vote of confidence, we'll be back in business.

Whatever you want to do KWP, to make things easier i can change my title to Grand Vizier Cardinal under the new regime, y'know to throw people. ;)

lol! Wonder if this core rule is why it's basically just the APR and the Freedom coallition running in this election...hmmm...or is everyone on vacation?

lol! Wonder if this core rule is why it's basically just the APR and the Freedom coallition running in this election...hmmm...or is everyone on vacation?

Not for me - the debacle of the first term has just about killed my interest.

-- War

While we are spending time discussing the issue an interum Despo could be appointed to take the reigns til the HR Revolution. It will give time for the elections and some RPing. Win, win.

I am starting to see great logic in an interim DP to get us through the Monarchy tech so that we can start fresh with HR.

Could one of our Moderators please start a poll to see if we get a majority consent?

Only 13 people have voted so far, and election doesn't end until tomorrow at 1207PM GMT. If you haven't voted yet, then please do so! Our faction is winning as of this post, 11 to 2.

I put my vote in for us.

I am extremly busy for the next two weeks. I will not be able to do much but occasionaly check and vote. I will get back nmore involved at the beggining of June.

Go APR

Moderator: Please change our name to the Arkadian Dynasty.
Moderator Action: Done - Dave

Everyone needs to get organized under their positions to start gathering and documenting instructions for the next turn session please.

Need to have a session run by Friday the 23rd.

BCLG100, can you play the session on Friday? If not, could you find a volunteer?

Moderator: Please change our name to the Arkadian Dynasty.

Everyone needs to get organized under their positions to start gathering and documenting instructions for the next turn session please.

Need to have a session run by Friday the 23rd.

BCLG100, can you play the session on Friday? If not, could you find a volunteer?

I can probably play a session on Friday sure, i can't guarantee it will be online- mainly because i can't guarantee what time it would be at.

In the interest of getting it all rolling, playing this session of 5 turns offline may not be a bad idea. I will broach the idea.

In the mean time, I think a war with Hatty will need to be held off, due to what happened in the Interregnum. Tech Path appears to stay as Math->Currency->Construction. Sound good?

I would hope that the other advisors can get instructions rolling ASAP!!!

Top Bottom