Arkadian Dynasty

I don't have a problem at all with offline play sessions as long as the turn player gives a creative narrative of the turns with good screenies.

My agents watch from their hidden (lurked through finals) places..., do not make the mistakes of your predecessors...

Edit: Since this is the first citizenly post I have made in a while, I will publicly rejoice in my premonition that the Triad would fail having come through. The horse has been drawn and quartered...

Does this mean you will be back in the game to some capacity. There are openings for spies in the Foreign affairs office if you are up for some RP.

what's my exact duty as trade master?

Plan for our eventual economic domination :evil:

As such, could I ask for currency :mischief:

Depends...if we go with focus 2 (great discussion by the way, concerning the two paths we have before us) then it's math->currency. If we go with focus 1, then it's math->construction. There's a third option, but it may weaken our military development timeline such that we might as well stick with focus 2 all the way, so it becomes a black and white at this point. WAR or No war? I don't want war until War Elephants are available at this point.

you need math for both techs...well, ok, math isn't required for currency, but it is a tech that can reduce the cost of currency, and we will get construction eventually anyway...

I dont think the tech plan of math-currency- construction is very good if we are going peacefull.

We may as well go math-currency-CoL so we can eventually run caste system and hope to gain some bonus from our philo trait.

Here is the fundamental difference. Whether we fight now or later, I want Hatty's resources. So, it's either math-construction-currency or math-currency-construction.

So, it's some peace now, war soon or war now, peace later.

Could I join this faction?

All Citizens are welcome to the APR. There are many offices to join depending on where your talents lay. Browse the threads and post any questions you have here.

I Maron (RP Name) do support the Arkadian Dynasty.

"t rex:king: servo suus populus EGO vadum servo:bowdown: him
EGO vadum insisto nostrum glorificus rex rgis:king:"

(Translation:
As the king serves his people I shall serve him
I shall follow our glorious king)

(In other words can I join the "dynasty")

Welcome to the APR Maron. As you can see we are in the process of electing a new King. Don't be afraid to jump right in.

Welcome to the APR Maron. As you can see we are in the process of electing a new King. Don't be afraid to jump right in.

In the interest of not losing any more time...I made dutchfire the King. So, dutchfire now leads the faction also. However, I do think that at some time in the future, we should re-elect our faction's leader, say ahead of the next PF election, based on performance, availability, etc...

What was the driver in my rash decision? The DG has suffered enough, why put it through more pain and delay? dutchfire was one of the first to join this faction, and the only one of the people here, who appeared to have the time to run things.

I apologize to anyone, who may be put off by this turn of events. As a leader, I was feeling very bad and embarrassed by recent events. My RL requirements have simply shocked me with their exponential increase along with the suddenness of the onslaught. I barely had time to try to slap a bandaid of organization for the last turn set.

In short, I could not bare the burden of the harm I felt I was doing. Some may say, well he was only out of the loop for 4 days. That's an eternity in this environment really, and I hope that others who follow in my footsteps learn from this. If you want to lead a faction, and more so, if you want to rule a DG, then you have to be available enough to provide close to real time guidance and organization. I was doing that up until the last couple of weeks, when the (blank) started hitting the fan with my RL.

As we are running under a monarchy government system, and in light of the need for a timely decision, my first recommendation to hold an election was not the right decision. An immediate choice had to be made. This is what I have done, and I believe it was the right one. Let us now give our support to dutchfire, our new King, and our new leader.

@moderator: Is it within your power to give dutchfire the editing rights for my first few posts here that contain the agenda and platform?

@dutchfire: If this cannot be done, then I offer my services to keep those updated for us all, should you request any changes.

The King is dead. Long live the King.

I'll vote which ever :king: is most "Power to the People"

I care about a strong government who cares about the ordinary citizens and their opinions.:hatsoff:

(By the way who are the candidates and what are their platforms)

-mmm11105/Maron

Top Bottom