Armies of Africa: Colonial Camel Troops

Balam-Agab

God King
Camel mounted soldiers who fought as part of the colonial armies of Northern Africa and the Middle East in the first half of the 20th century. This pack contains troops of the British, French, Italian, and Spanish empires, as well as native auxiliaries and irregulars who could have formed part of several armies (a full list is below).

Spoiler :
British (L-R)
British Imperial Camel Corps
Australian Imperial Camel Corps
Indian Imperial Camel Corps
Somaliland Camel Corps
Anglo-Egyptian Sudan Camel

French
French Foreign Legion Méhariste

Italian (L-R)
Eritrean Meharisti
Somali Meharisti
Libyan Meharisti

Spanish
Tropas Nómadas

Local Auxiliaries(L-R)
Taureg
Bedouin
Arab
Somali (Dubat)

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download

These units are very nice. You have done a very good job! Thank You very much! :thanx:
So the line for adding new units to the next version of CCM is normally closed (otherwise this mod will never be realized) I have to reflect about adding some of these wonderful units.

This camel riders are top! :cooool:

Thanks

Wotan49
:coffee:

What a great collection. I have waited for this for a very long time. Now the camel-resource can be used proper with so many more different units than the normal arab looking blokes. Kind of similar for the elephant-resource. These two (camels & elephants) should be like horses concerning resource. You got the resource you can build a camel soldier that could move faster on desert ground.
Perhaps one should have a certain building only if camels are in the area, so not cities like London cranking out Camel Corps units.
Well now one start thinking on scenarios more specific for these lovely units.

If any negative thoughts dare to be mentioned I say the death-scene looks a bit strange. The rider glued to the camel instead of falling of, but then that's a bit harder to do I believe.
Better not getting him killed then I guess :deadhorse:
Many thanks mate

Perhaps one should have a certain building only if camels are in the area, ...
There's bound to be a building already made that could be renamed - maybe to "caravanserai"? As far as elephants go, Ogedei made an excellent hastipasala or pilkhana (two names for an elephant stable, preview).

Top Bottom