Armoured Warfare around the World

:bounce::banana::dance::woohoo:

This unit in desert colouring was always missing in my WW2 scenarios. Italy look out! Now the 'Queen of the Desert' will face your forces in Northern Africa. Even the flag from the old photographs is at this unit! Delta, thank you very, very much!

:hatsoff:

Attachments

• Queen of the Desert.gif
    Queen of the Desert.gif
    580.1 KB · Views: 779
  • Mathilda II Desert Queen.jpg
    Mathilda II Desert Queen.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 697
  • Mathilda II with flag.jpg
    Mathilda II with flag.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:
Tsubasanut, your No Raze Patch in combination with the fixed graphics of the civilopedia seems to work! :clap:

Here is a screenshot showing the first turn of SOE started with a normal exe. Germany razed 4 Polish cities (Don´t be distracted by the blue colour of the ruin graphics. In SOE I use those graphics for other purposes):

The second screenshot shows turn 1 of SOE again, but this time started with your exe:

The German AI again conquered many Polish cities, but this time none of them was razed. It seems your patch is working! :hatsoff:

Update: Felt bad for Poland in this pic so put together a Polish Armour pack. Includes interwar, and WWII prototypes. Also decided if someone kept Poland around long enough or just wanted some late war tanks I included the Polish forces that fought with the Soviets.

There is a good selection of tanks and vehicles for the Polish fighters!
Thanks! :goodjob:

Wotan49
:old:

A Home Army Panther! Just in time for the 75th anniversary of the Uprising. What an awesome set.

And that Matilda looks magnificent...it's about to make poor Graziani cry. :cry:

Delta, I just wanted to say the new armored pack looks great, I really love all of the self-propelled pieces! I've been hoping someone would do the M40, M43 and M41 for ages. Thanks again for all your hard work.

How much have you uploaded since I looked last time. Great stuff. It will take weeks to catch up with all downlaods

However I ran into a problem with the M24 Chaffee tank (Light Tank M24 2020-0209)
Instead of getting a download of a rar/zup file it directed to a plain JPG picture.
Hope you can find the model in itself and upload it. Would be sad to miss an iconic M24 Chaffee in your collection.

Of course thanks for all this work

It feels a bit strange to ask for the possible making of a Lt tank that never made it out on the field of battle. It was in planning and should have been upgrading Pz IIs in a way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VK_1602_Leopard

Top Bottom