Arrested Development Monday

Ive never seen arrested development, is it on british TV?
And scrubs is great, family guy sucks.

Fox should have put it between the Simpsons and Family Guy. That would instantly force about 10 million extra people to watch it.

newfangle said:
Fox should have put it between the Simpsons and Family Guy. That would instantly force about 10 million extra people to watch it.

they tried that last year...Simpsons was at 8, Arrested at 8:30, and Family Guy at 9.

newfangle said:
Yeah they're doing that with "The War At Home" now. :rolleyes:

The originally did it with Princes of Malibu, but the show was so bad it was actually reducing family guy ratings. So it got the axe. But AD is actually do, so it should have kept the Sunday time slot. Monday just isn't a night for comedy.

I read they changed it around because "The War at Home" fits in with the "family-themed comedy".

If they think people watch Family Guy and American Dad because it is a comedy based around a nuclear family, they're kidding themselves.

Actually, I didn't think the War at Home was that bad, if they would just get rid of that damned hyperactive laughtrack. Haven't they learned anything? None of FOX's most succesful shows use a laughtrack except for That 70s Show, which would be better without one. I wouldn't watch War at Home on purpose, but I don't change the channel in between Simpsons and Family Guy.

I purposefully got up and did some homework to avoid watching that show.

Interesting anecdote: A friend of mine owns a brownstone in Manhattan and rents out his upstairs apartment to alot of celebrities. He rented it out to the guy from "The War at Home", and it turns out he's a giant douche. He wouldn't pay his rent, and when my friend's dad yelled at him, he said, "I know people! No one from Hollywood will ever rent here again!" My friend's dad retored, "Who the hell do you know in Hollywood?"

Top Bottom