Arrested Development Monday

Nah. Everyone expected Arrested Development to come back, so it loses some of it's awesomenity.

Yeah but I say it gains it, because I'm betting the new season of Arrested Development is a million times more awesome than most recent season of Family Guy.

Is Fear Factor still around? The last time I hear Joe Rogan's name mentioned was, actually, on Family Guy.

("Ehh, you guys ever do it wit a strippah? Them girls are crazy, man!"
"No."
"What are you guys gay or sumthin?"
"No, no..."
"Oh. *Disappointed*")

can't wait for the new season. the 1st season was great, but the 2nd season was a bit lackluster. this season hopefully will make up for last season, though.

With the exception of Scrubs, FOX has all my favorite shows. Family Guy, Simpsons, Arrested Development, even Malcolm in the Middle I find funnier than most shows. Then of course there's X-Files. Nobody can even compete with FOX. What's up with that?

Keirador said:
With the exception of Scrubs, FOX has all my favorite shows. Family Guy, Simpsons, Arrested Development, even Malcolm in the Middle I find funnier than most shows. Then of course there's X-Files. Nobody can even compete with FOX. What's up with that?

I find it odd that Fox is a conservative television company, yet it airs the most liberal programs like Family guy and Simpsons.

I can't wait, Arrested Development is the best comedy show on television

Can't wait. Arrested Development is a great show.

I always found Arrested Devolepment more entertaining than Family guy. It was a great show :)
What time(s) are it on?

Count me in on this Arrested Development worship fest! :goodjob:

I have no interest in Arrested Development :-/.

WildFire said:
Scrubs is better :p

agreed, but Arrested is still a great show.

LLXerxes said:
What time(s) are it on?
It premieres this coming Monday at 8:00 PM. That will be its normal time slot.

Top Bottom