1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Arsenal of Democracy Abuse (easy Deity diplo win)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by ABigCivFan, Nov 7, 2013.

1. headcase

headcase Limit 1 Facepalm Per Turn

Agreed. I have nothing against synergies like this, but in this case I like the idea of making Landsknechts ungiftable.

2. Quineloe

Quineloe Prince

Diplomatic win is still a bunch of city states without any real power deciding who is now the world leader, no matter how hated that Civ is at that point by all the other major powers.

Imo, only true votes, not CS votes should count at the World Leader vote, and the difficulty of getting other civs to vote for you should be significantly decreased. Currently, the very only way to get a civ to vote for you I think is by resurrecting them after they were eliminated.

There should also be the possibility to keep them from being destroyed in the first place when they're getting overwhelmed by another Civ to secure their vote, and other options than just throwing money around for votes.

That would make it a true diplomatic victory rather than just the "money victory" it is now.

3. budweiser

budweiser King of the Beers

Change the rule. To qualify for gift points, the unit must be require a strategic resource to build. We didnt give them our men as much as we did our equipment.

4. zukenft

zukenft Xx420NoWondeRHon0rStaRtxX

that would make diplo victory useless for multiplayer. whoever build the forbidden palace first will win.

5. georgie

georgie Warlord

The Forbidden Palace would undoubtedly be revamped if they did change the VC.