[Art Request] Japanese Noroshi watchtower model

Homusubi

Lafcadio Hearn Wannabe
I'm making a series of mods, some of which have unique improvements, and although most of these UIs can safely use existing improvement models, there is one which is causing me problems. It's a kind of Japanese watchtower called a Noroshi, and as far as I can tell, there's nothing that looks like it ingame, and even if there was, I don't know how to shift vanilla bits around into a new model.

It is clear that people have figured out how to make UIs, so can anyone here please help me with the Noroshi? It looks something like this (1 2 , with the long pole) although there is a simpler variant that might be easier to do that looks like this.

(Of course, if anyone has any ideas as to how to make a watchtower-type UI without creating a new art asset, please do say. And if I'm posting this in the wrong place, please do move this to the right place if there is one)

do you need a 3D model or just a Icon Image of that Tower ?

A model. I've managed to make the icon.

Ok, then maybe I could help you. Cause I have a Japanese watchtower model that looks similar...take a look at here please :

Attachments

• Tower.jpg
    Tower.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Ooh, nice! Could you possibly add the wooden pole thing on the side of the Noroshi to that model? Because if you could it would look a lot like what I'm trying to go for here.

what you think about this ?

Attachments

• Tower.jpg
    Tower.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 292
I am glad that you like it. So I could upload that model if you want. Please tell me if you want to use it. By now it is not prepared for the game, just a model with uv map and currently too much polygons for civ vi.

Well, if you don't mind, yes please, I would like to use it.

Ok :) then I will Reduce the poly count and then upload the model as .obj

here it is :)

Attachments

• Noroshi.rar
    42.6 KB · Views: 249
Top Bottom