Art you'll find interesting

It looks just like the Fall of Bhaal. The big one in the middle could be Brigid, her archangel, about to be imprisoned by the dark looking ones on his left and right. All teh rest of her angels are fighting because some want to fall and others dont. You've even got her dragon Archeron in the background.

I actually started a thread in the lore forum specifically for people to post cool art and stuff they run into online that reminds them of FFH. Didn't seem to catch on though. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks of FFH when they come across this stuff.

Wow, that's some awesome art. Still browsing her gallery, and it just gets better and better.

Wow, that's some awesome art. Still browsing her gallery, and it just gets better and better.

I like the fact that she has a piece called "Van Fanel." It's apparently from something else, so not as coincidental as if she had made up the name.

"You Sang to Me" is seriously one of the most amazing pieces I've seen. I can't stop staring at it.

Kirsi Salonen is one of my favorites. There are a few pieces of her art in the mod, she's also quite cute:

Top Bottom