Arts and Literature Forum?

Agent327

Observer
Isn't it about time for an Arts and Literature forum?

For an instance, a thread about the Byzantine Republic, though interesting in itself, definitely does not belong in World History. Nor do some of the What If? threads, partly because they concern themselves with things that didn't happen, therefore are not part of history, but rather of speculation.

Then we have (had) several art/paintings/writing threads (and I'd like to suggest - again - an Art of Writing thread), some of which are still active.*

Just a thought. ;)

* There are more arguments, but I'll leave it at these.

EDIT:

I just noticed the Arts and Literature forum has been created here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=377.

Perhaps this thread should then be moved there?

An Arts and Literature forum would be much appreciated. There are plenty of times when people want to discuss books, writing, art, etc. but those threads either get spammed unmercifully or drop down so many pages that they're difficult to find amidst all the threads about politics, religion, the economy, and others.

BTW: Thunderfall, Ainwood, Padma: I sent all three of you a PM MANY WEEKS AGO about a writing-related question I wanted to ask. May I ask for the courtesy of a reply?

Didn't someone suggest an Entertainment forum not long ago - I think it may actually have been me :hmm:. I'd support both that and this forum.

As long as you include music in those arts, i support this, as always.

Last time this came up (just for music), I was opposed to it. But now I support this idea (assuming it includes music).

Naturally, music is part of the Arts.

No more needless forums, please.

I don't think there is enough traffic for such subjects. OT is fine as is.

Top Bottom