Ashes of Erebus (RifE's Follow-up) Download and Bug Reports

A couple of non-fatal python exceptions, screenshots attached.

SVN Revision 354.

Active modules are the following: Advanced Workers, Black Duke, Churel, Crime Balance Test, Dao, Dural, Dwarves, Emergent Leaders, Everchanging, Flight of Drakes, Fortifications, Lizard Art, Magister Ashes, MOM Buildings, More Events, Node Yields, Noggormotha, One Potion, PPQ Effects, PPQ Flavor, PPQ Navy, Scion Healthcare.

Screenshot (216).png
Screenshot (217).png

Two more non-fatal python exceptions, screenshots attached.

SVN Revision 354.

Active modules are the following: Advanced Workers, Black Duke, Churel, Crime Balance Test, Dao, Dural, Dwarves, Emergent Leaders, Everchanging, Flight of Drakes, Fortifications, Lizard Art, Magister Ashes, MOM Buildings, More Events, Node Yields, Noggormotha, One Potion, PPQ Effects, PPQ Flavor, PPQ Navy, Scion Healthcare.

Screenshot (218).png
Screenshot (219).png

Getting a repeatable CtD at the end of this turn.

SVN Revision 354.

Attachments

• Nor'easter Turn_0666.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Some minor issues in the Civilopedia with the entries for Frost Giant and Ice Druid (I guess the Mulyalfar Elf was renamed?).

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I don't remember these from before, so I'm wondering if it has some connection to my having disabled the Frozen module.

SVN Revision 354.

Screenshot (222).png

Screenshot (221).png

Screenshot (220).png

Some minor issues in the Civilopedia with the entries for Frost Giant and Ice Druid (I guess the Mulyalfar Elf was renamed?).

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I don't remember these from before, so I'm wondering if it has some connection to my having disabled the Frozen module.

SVN Revision 354.

View attachment 634567

View attachment 634566

View attachment 634565
yeah those are definitely linked to the frozen module being missing. I'll move the the text entries back into the main mod.

And no the Mulyafar Elf was always called ice_druid in the code ^^

Python exception, screenshot attached.

SVN Revision 354.

Screenshot (223).png

Another one of those lair exploration python exceptions, screenshot attached. Non-fatal, the game didn't crash.

SVN Revision 354.

Screenshot (224).png

A couple of non-fatal python exceptions, screenshots attached.

SVN Revision 354.

Screenshot (225).png
Screenshot (226).png
Screenshot (226).png

Getting a a repeatable CtD at the end of this turn.

SVN Revision 354.

Attachments

• Nor'easter Turn_0550.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Getting a repeatable CtD when I hit "Enter" at the end of this turn.

SVN Revision 354.

Attachments

• Nor'easter Turn_0649.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
I've been seeing something strange in my games: AI civs building Dwarven Mines on mana resources and seemingly getting the mana, without having to build a mana node. And it's not just the Khazad or Luchuirp, or some other civ following Runes of Kilmorph. In my current game, for example, the AI Svartalfar, who are worshipping Fellowship of Leaves, have built Dwarven Mines on several mana resources. Maybe they're hiring Soldiers of Kilmorph as mercenaries? Or maybe they went RoK early and built some Soldiers of Kilmorph to build the Dwarven Mines? Either way, doesn't seem like they should be building Dwarven Mines on mana resrouces, right?

SVN Revision 355.

Again, I haven't enabled the Chislev Expansion module, because when I did the game repeatedly crashed on startup, so I disabled it. I don't know if the problem is with that module specifically or in combination with one or more of the other active modules. And I haven't tried every possible combination of modules to figure this out, sorry. It's too bad, actually, because I really liked the changes that module made.

SVN Revision 355.

Screenshot (227).png

One issue I noticed while playing as the Scions recently. Although there are no more Creepers, Ghostwalkers still have cargo space of 1. They can't carry Hawks, though, but from what I can tell, only regular land units. Plus Ghostwalkers can't board ships, even if they're not carrying another unit.

So first I would suggest allowing Ghostwalkers to board ships.

Second, I would suggest eliminating their cargo space. It made sense for them to be able to carry Creepers, but I don't see any reason for them to be carrying ordinary land units. And I'm not sure allowing them to carry Hawks really fits, unless you're also going to give the Cetratus that ability.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Re-posting this as a gentle reminder that the issue still exists, I'm encountering it in my current game.

As I've said before, we all know that you're doing this voluntarily and real life understandably takes priority, so I don't want to come across as ungrateful or pushy. I just thought this might have been overlooked, so thought a reminder might be helpful, that's all.

Hello,
I am not sure I understand the mechanic behind Sidar's Greater Shade, it doesn't seem to do anything.
Supposedly units becomeimmortal but when they die they stay dead.

Am I missing something?

SVN Revision 355.

Attachments

• Screenshot (228).png
    Screenshot (228).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Getting a repeatable CtD when I hit "Enter" at the end of this turn.

SVN Revision 355.

Attachments

• Nor'easter Turn_0610.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Getting what seems to be a repeatable CtD when I hit "Enter" at the end of this turn.

SVN Revision 355.

Attachments

• Nor'easter Turn_0417.CivBeyondSwordSave
    902.1 KB · Views: 7
Playing as the Cualli with Cuai-Ixl as Leader. Cuai-Ixl is listed as an Important Leader, but starts with two Traits, Arcane and Spiritual, so I acquired a third Trait during the game because of my in-game actions. Easiest fix would be to make Cuai-Ixl a Historical Leader instead of an Important Leader. If you want to keep him as an Important Leader, then need to get ride of one of his two starting Traits -- maybe keep Arcane, since the Cualli don't get the full benefit from the Spiritual Trait granting double production speed of Temples, since they can't research the religious techs and build the related Temples, the only Temple they can build is the Temple of Agruonn.

I also noticed that the Disciple of Agruonn becomes obsolete once you can build Priests of Agruonn. I would recommend that Disciples of Agruonn be never obsolete, same as other T1 Disciple Units, so the Cualli can use them to pacify conquered cities.

Top Bottom