Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

I'm sorry, but I don't think Maria I could have as good of a maniacal laugh as Pacal's! :lol:
I bet someone is now going to use this in the Ash vs. Kame thread!

Well, now that he said it, here it is!

Now we just need an insanity competition between Nebuchadnezzar and Pacal to see who can win Maria's heart! xD

Well, now that he said it, here it is!

Now we just need an insanity competition between Nebuchadnezzar and Pacal to see who can win Maria's heart! xD

Nebu is the Henry Cavendish of Civ.

Pacal is a mix of Poe and Rodney Dangerfield.

Paranoid, great with imagery, dark, gets no respect.

George Washington is 50 Cent and Rasputin considering the number of bullets that failed to kill him (imagine the musical possibilities of George Washington the rapper getting into a professional rivalry with disco meme-generator Genghis Khan).

George Washington is 50 Cent and Rasputin considering the number of bullets that failed to kill him (imagine the musical possibilities of George Washington the rapper getting into a professional rivalry with disco meme-generator Genghis Khan).

Disco Genghis:

Rapper-Washington:

Pachacuti used Earthquake!
It's not very effective!
:lol:

New topic: Pokemon move set for leaders! GO GO GO! :lol:
Elizabeth use SUPERSONIC!!! HIT!!! Theodora use REST!!! Theodora fell asleep!!! :lol:

1. But Disco is Askia's role!

2. That picture made me think of this video xD:

Crow asked for it, not me.

And I think they're the same band! That's the same bald guy in the poster too, no?

Either way, my new favorite band. :lol:

Genghis Khan uses Disco Par-tay! xD

Alexander, use backstab!

Top Bottom