Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

Ashurbanipal has a wealth advantage too. He has a palace and a royal library. What does Kamehameha have? A wooden canoe and a funny hat.

Kamehameha has thousands of stone heads, which are actually AA guns (who will get THAT reference?), thus making ash's helicopter unusable. As well, kamehameha can hide a tank in his mighty hat, thus thwarting ash's cowardly attempt to hide in his palace or library.

Now here's a interesting question. Who is in possession of the Holy Hand Grenade? Theodora?

The holy hand grenade resides in antioch, south eastern turkey. Theodora was likely the original owner, but one of two things must have happened in the ottoman takeover:
1. She was too timid to use it, thus sulieman is now the owner of the weapon.
2. She did use it but it was incapable of peircing sulieman's beard, and sulieman maimed her, thus bringing us the quote "you have singed my beard, but it shall grow again in time. However I have cut off your arm, and you shall never find a replacement".
So, either sulieman or noone has it.

Kamehameha has thousands of stone heads, which are actually AA guns (who will get THAT reference?), thus making ash's helicopter unusable. As well, kamehameha can hide a tank in his mighty hat, thus thwarting ash's cowardly attempt to hide in his palace or library.

We are eliminating this 'stone head' thing in the same sense in that we are eliminating Ashirbanipal's lion. The only guy with true stone heads is Rammy. Anyway, in a battle of wits, Ash would not only win but he would literally blow Kame's mind away withe awesome knowledge.

No doubt with both Ash's infinite knowledge and supply of tablets he could make quite the deadly tablet-flinger, crushing Kame's pitiful tank.

I have a new theory - Kamehameha is a lonely kid who want to be a superhero (see his cape and goofy hat?) and wears a fake muscle suit.

I have a new theory - Kamehameha is a lonely kid who want to be a superhero (see his cape and goofy hat?) and wears a fake muscle suit.

If it were fake I don't think he could swim like he could, considering when polystireen and fluff get wet... Yeah. Also, how do you explain the 6'10 thing?

How do you know he swims? He just stands there on the beach all day until you make a trade deal or something with him. About the 6'10 thing: Stilts!

How do you know he swims? He just stands there on the beach all day until you make a trade deal or something with him. About the 6'10 thing: Stilts!

... With feet?

Stilts can have feet. You just need to carve them well enough (he probably bought those feet from Ashurbanipal!).

Stilts can have feet. You just need to carve them well enough (he probably bought those feet from Ashurbanipal!).

No, but were would his real feet go? Bending them at such an angle would be... Quite painful. Also, he bends his legs when you declare war, thus foiling the stilts hypothesis.

How does the bending of his legs prove anything? Hey, maybe he is not a kid at all - maybe he's a robot!

How does the bending of his legs prove anything? Hey, maybe he is not a kid at all - maybe he's a robot!

Becaus stilts are stiff... Otherwise you couldn't stand on them... The robot thing however... That would explain a lot :eek:. Just a robot built by a lonely female scientist... His weirdly specific perfections all add up now... Oh, my, god.

Becaus stilts are stiff... Otherwise you couldn't stand on them... The robot thing however... That would explain a lot :eek:. Just a robot built by a lonely female scientist... His weirdly specific perfections all add up now... Oh, my, god.

Then that female scientest would have really strong feelings for water-canoeing. :crazyeye:

Tiniest. Tank. Ever.

Tiniest. Tank. Ever.

If we're going by that logic, then everything Ashurbanipal has in his beard (including the "helicopter") is too tiny to use!

What does Kamahameha have hidden in his beard? Oh wait, he doesn't have one!

Kamehameha doesn't NEED to rely on a beard to win.
Besides, Ashurbanipal's beard is NOTHING compared to Suleiman's, Gustavus Adolphus', and Pedro's beards!

Ashurbanipal = wealth + keen intellect = Batman.

Kamehameha actually studies and discovers his own technologies, while Ashurbanipal just stole his. His library is of no use if he can't even understand what he stole! xD

Now, on a completely unrelated note, TheKingOfBigOz should hold a fashion competition between Shaka, Montezuma, and Pacal to see who can model the best loincloths! :p

Top Bottom