Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

It's morocco... In the desert... At night... No, it's seriously going to be freakin' freezing! Sand is a crappy heat storer.

You seem to have completely miss the point of my post.. so... yea.. my signature surely isn't a hint, and clearly you didn't see any of my posts on this thread before.

You seem to have completely miss the point of my post.. so... yea.. my signature surely isn't a hint, and clearly you didn't see any of my posts on this thread before.

Go to the website "tv tropes" look up "comically missing the point" to see what I did here.

Go to the website "tv tropes" look up "comically missing the point" to see what I did here.

Damn, sarcasm goes by undetected once again :lol:

But then again you do know I was talking about me and Ahmad getting Busy in the tent which is why it's cosy? I got a thing for Middle-Eastern men.. or.. Princes...

Who would make the best/funniest brony? Im thinking Atilla, he's obviously got a passion for ponies.

I am sure you would enjoy a ringmaster's company all the same.

Who would make the best/funniest brony? Im thinking Atilla, he's obviously got a passion for ponies.

I refuse to discuss the Brönist alliance on civ fanatics. I'll be back when the conversation shifts to something less... Cultist.

I refuse to discuss the Brönist alliance on civ fanatics. I'll be back when the conversation shifts to something less... Cultist.

I only brought it up because you mentioned it earlier...

Best brony is probably the leader I just completely defeated with my Composite Bowman spam.

But to answer it a bit better, bronies can't have beards, because the manliness output of a beard is deadly to them, so the only possible ones are:
Women, who can't be bronies (bro is short for brother, NOT sister)
Bismarck (his Moustache is so badass it counts as two Regular Beards, and I named several Civ religions after it. BADASSTACHE OF GLORY)
Washington is probably a brony (why did Firaxis - Americans - chose a leader lacking facial hair? No wonder they hate on him so much by giving him mediocre UA/UU's)
Snapoleon is unlikely
No idea about Gadaj Madah
Alex loves Fluttershy.
Gandhi pretends to love ponies, but he nukes them later

Not really hating on bronies, though. I tried to like ponies, but the harsh truth soon came on me - this cartoon is mediocre, badly thought out and disappointing, by which I mean definitely not worth the popularity it received.

Let's go to a superior subject, like why is Bismarck's Moustache so awesome? Is an army of Landsknechts stationed in there?

I see what you did there.

I was just swithching tabs when I realised what he did there.

I really don't care about the topic, as long as it's interesting. I'll support you on "nay" if it means better diplomatic relationships and keeping trade routes headed your way.

Vote against the topic or feel the crushing might of the Nigerian army! Also I'll trade a research agreement to those who oppose.

Vote against the topic or feel the crushing might of the Nigerian army! Also I'll trade a research agreement to those who oppose.
I give you 7 of my Byzantine Dromons to burn the hair off them bronies. Plus 2 cataphracts for speedy help.

I give you 7 of my Byzantine Dromons to burn the hair off them bronies. Plus 2 cataphracts for speedy help.

So you're willing to support full-scale genocide via burning alive? :eek: That's far more disturbing than any equestrian-cartoon cult.

I fear you have misconstrued my intent. I have not declared war on them. I have however issued a trade and proselytization ban, one that I shall back up with force. The CENSORED may live free of meddling elsewhere, in their relms, but not here.

I find it funny seeing burning ponies screaming and then the cataphracts follow stabbing the ones alive and then stabbing the ones that are dead to make sure they are dead. And I mean My little ponies not the real thing I love animals too much to hurt them My little ponies are an extreme exception considering I find it funny imagining them being slaughtered.

PrinceofNigeria I thought you're intent was war but you're too much of a pacifist clearly so I declare war on my own.

Top Bottom