Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

Wu must be the supreme leader of the restaurant, she would make a bad waitress as she would make death threats to the customers and probably strangle them if they complain.

Oda would work in the sea food section. Gustav in the pastry. Napoleon would be the corrupt manager making out with Maria the mad and Maria Theresa behind closed doors and when he's out he would lie to his staff on how good their doing and Elizabeth is jealous because isn't Napoleon and the Marias'.

Oda would work in the sea food section. Gustav in the pastry. Napoleon would be the corrupt manager making out with Maria the mad and Maria Theresa behind closed doors and when he's out he would lie to his staff on how good their doing and Elizabeth is jealous because isn't Napoleon and the Marias'.

New challenge: Find a place for every leader. Basing on this, I'll go second.

Montezuma: Butcher (Do you need to ask?)

Pacal: Guy in the street with the funny costume handing out flyers.

Attila: Janitor.

Ashurbanipal: Maintenance guy.

Pedro: Accountant.

Catherine: Matchmaker
Wu Zetian: Therapist
Isabella: Activist to allow women priests
Maria Theresia: Clothing designer

Washington: Customer who always shows up pissed off, complains the whole time, causes huge problems and backs up everyone elses plans, yet inexplicably shows up every week.

Ghandi: customer who is calm, reserved, and quite, yet if you screw up once... [pissed]

Cathrine: flirty waitress

Ramases: old man who founded and still legally owns the restaurant, but actully has no power or say in it's managing.

New challenge: Find a place for every leader. Basing on this, I'll go second.

Montezuma: Butcher (Do you need to ask?)

Imagine all the customer complaints about finding shards of obsidian in all their food, rofl

Ramases: old man who founded and still legally owns the restaurant, but actully has no power or say in it's managing.

Of course he has a say in the management, he's the head chef of the restaurant!
Looks like you haven't been watching enough Chef Ramsses' Kitchen Nightmares! :p

Cathrine: flirty waitress

If she were my waitress, I would not give her a tip. :p

Napoleon would be the corrupt manager making out with Maria the mad

Oh dear, Nebuchadnezzar won't be very happy about this! :sad:

How did this thread get 56 pages again?

"Excuse me, sir, may I speak to the chef? I ordered the ambiguous special and I got the best meal I've ever had in my life. I just have to ask... what is this meat? Is it horse? No... couldn't be. I had some in a French IKEA, which makes me an expert, you know... Anyways. That meat. Best I've ever had. Thank the chef and perhaps the butcher for me." -A Very Eloquent Shaka

You know in sushi restaurants where you have a grumpy looking master behind the counter with all the fish and the knowledge of how to prepare them in 99999 different ways? That is pure Oda.

Waiter: Would you like some spices Mr. Mada?

Gaja Mada: No thanks, I've cut out spices until I conquer Southeast Asia

Then comes the awkward moment when the waiter is ramkhamhaeng and you are impolitely asked to leave.

Then comes the awkward moment when the owner is ramkhamhaeng and you are impolitely asked to leave.

Then The Bank of Genghis Khan takes the restaurant from him

Off note: What careers would the leaders have? Because I see Haile Selassie as a lawyer for some reason

Top Bottom