1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BNW] Asking for a small mod to be made

Discussion in 'Civilization Design Resources' started by A Hungry Bagel, Jan 8, 2020.

1. A Hungry Bagel

A Hungry Bagel Chieftain

I was hoping someone would use The Celts as a Template for this mod, keeping everything the same except by replacing their Unique Ability and adding in these yields. I am hoping to have all of this tied to just the new Civilization.

+1 Faith for each Fort.
    +2 Gold (instead of +1), and +1 Science for each Trading Post.
    +1 Production and Culture for each Farm.
    Shoshone's Great Expanse Unique Ability, Byzantium's Bonus Belief Unique Ability.

I would greatly appreciate your time and effort in making this mod, please and thank you.
    Also to make things easier, if at all possible, may I ask for this to be also made into a Steam Workshop mod file? I've never had to install a Civ 5 mod manually before. If not, it's all good.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Moved this thread to the proper sub-forum. leif

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2020
  2. A Hungry Bagel

A Hungry Bagel Chieftain

Thanks leif. Umm, sorry for the double post, this section of the site doesn't seem to be too active. I tried following a YouTube guide to mod Civ 5 myself, but when I tried using the official Civilization V modding tool on Steam it sent me to some weird unsecure site. Is there any easy-ish way to mod the game plus learn how to mod? I apologize if you guys have tutorials, I'm new here and navigating this particular site sometimes gets confusing. I've been sucked into playing CIV V for so long now that I would absolutely be interested in modding. This has become my favorite game by far, and I do have a little bit of modding experience with different games... Just don't know where to begin. Thanks in advance.

(I'm mainly looking to mod Forts into giving +1 of some kind of yield if that's possible, seeing how they can be built outside of your own territory. Would be interesting to see how that works)