Assassination!

Civanator

Deity
*2 men in dark cloaks sneak up to Stuk Aza's hut and enter.*

1st man: Hello Stuk Aza.

2nd man: Hello.

Aza: Who are you? And why are you here?

1st man: It's time for you to go now Aza. Do not worry, your wife is okay. Any last words?

*Both men pull out poison tipped knives!*

OOC: bootstoots, nothing against you in this. Also, you may have some last words.

Stuk Aza Peesea isn't going to go down without a fight
Aza: I shall fight you to the last! If I am marked to die, I give these words: This is treachery on the part of Atrous, as he was supposed to protect me. I may die, but my wife and daughter will survive.
Aza darts across the room and pulls out his bow, recently acquired from a barbarian. He looses an arrow in the direction of the first assassin
OOC: Octavian, you take it from here.

EDIT: Plexus changed to Atrous.

Continuing from Boots' post...

(Poldohtar, filled with rage at his father's death, conspires with Antonius to kill Stuck Aza. As Stuck Aza let the arrow fly at Antonius, Poldohtar lunged forward across the small space, going for the killing blow... Will he make it and kill the Abhorred One?)

OOC: We await your ruling, oh great conflict manager.

Conflict Manager taking over...
The fight was short and quick. The slightly more agile Aza missed the first few blows. However, he being slightly less intelligent that the average man, managed to accidentally cut himself on his own nearby axe.

The assassins, realizing that a continued conflict would draw attention to their hidden identities, faded back into the night, nowhere to be seen....

Having heard the commotion, Lauren jumps out of bed, grabs her bow and arrow and mentaly prepares herself for the worst. She finds the noise is comming from Stuk's hut
Lauren: What has happened?
Aza: I cut myself! And it wasnt their fault!
Lauren: Them? Who are they?
Aza: I dunno. They got away.
Lauren: Hmm... I may be able to do something to help
With that, Lauren dashes out of the house, to do what though?

Aza: I will now make Lauren my official bodyguard. She is the best, most loyal one for the job.

The family approaced Stuk
Lauren: My, much has happened in the last five years. One mystery still remains, though. Who were your attempted assasins?
Pinky: Perhaps we will never know. Time and reason are fickle mistresses, revealing some while denying all.
Baby Brain: Goo Goo! World Domination!
Lauren: Aww... I just love that baby talk. Well, anyway Stuk. I'm still looking for them.. they won get away.

Aza: I know who my attackers were. They were Antonius and Poldohtar. Lauren, we must not search for them, as they probably are still armed and dangerous, given that they or someone shot an arrow with a note.

OOC: Er, Civanator, not only did you tell me of my attackers through Private Chat, they were also in your post for a while. As you can see, Noldodan clearly knows who they were as well.

Maximilian Gontsky II: Aza, I am the son of Noval Gontsky.

Aza: I have heard about your Commando group. Come into my hut and we would discuss everything.

Atrous: I am sorry this happened, my friend. I will have my guards protecting you where ever you go from now on. Do not take this as treachery, for it is not. I had no knowledge of this.

OOC: bootstoots: you must distinguish what is told in OOC and not. things talked by civanator in OOC your characters cant know. same for chats. you must not mix players and characters

Aza goes into the hut with Maximillian Gontsky II.
Aza: When you help me ascend to the despotism, I will give you power in the new government. But first, I need some things from you.
Gontsky: What do you need?
Aza: I need your troops to be my bodyguards. I was in an attemped assassination recently; I may not be so lucky as to escape only slightly wounded if it occurs again. I will probably also need the Commandos to eliminate opposition. Are you in?
Gontsky: Yes, I'm in, so long as you give me what you promised.
Aza: Well, let's discuss strategy.
Aza and Gontsky discuss how to secure the despotism.

OOC: Wouldn't Aza know his attackers from Noldodan's post which clearly states that Poldohtar and Antonius were behind the attack and is out of OOC?

Hal Neveria comnes up to the Palace in the Capital. He seeks the despot, and gains audience with him.

H.N. : My leige I ask you that I help you in the defence of the despot.
Atorus: What for?
H.N: The Despot by his very nature is at danger from those who would wish to seek the throne. I Hal Neveria asks you my ruler, that I help protect you from these people.
Atrous: I shall consider it.

OOC: boot, note the "(" 's around his post? this was not said, it was a description. at least imho, maybe noldo can clarify.

OOC: Well, I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but... The stuff that I type in italics is always description. The parentheses are just for... I don't know what the parentheses are there for. They just are. Now, as for whether or not you saw our faces... Oh, Octavian! We need a ruling!

Top Bottom