1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Assyrian Mongoose - Let's Play

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by Acularius, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Acularius

Acularius King

Starting up a new series on youtube where I bumble around on Marathon speed on Monarch difficulty.

Hopefully it spreads the word about this fantastic mod. :)

Assyrian Mongoose Playlist

P.S

I am incredibly sorry, I didn't notice my microphone was muted until 11 minutes in when I had another sneezing fit (Head cold troubles).

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

You do realize that If you leave Mastery Victory Checked (X) = ON, unchecking any of the other Victory Conditions is meaningless.

JosEPh ;)

3. Acularius

Acularius King

That's a good point. Probably out of habit before I started choosing that option.
    Trying to release 1 video a day around noon my time and 4 pm when I have enough stored, so it releases on a schedule.

Edit:
    I have enough for 2 a day being released until the 13th, I plan to either build the buffer a bit more or keep about 2 days ahead.
    So 12:00pm and 4:00pm @ +5:00GMT

4. Acularius

Acularius King

Doing some more live streaming of Cavemen2Cosmos around 6:30pm (UTC -5:00) today (Saturday, February 13th) If you want to drop by and tell me how terribly I am playing.
    I think I'll play for 2 more episodes before I do a game switch. (About an hour)

Acularius' channel

Edit:
    Done for the evening. I try to stream the game every day, but I doubt I will on Valentine's Day unless the cold continues to hit the significant other.

5. Acularius

Acularius King

Significant Other is still rather sick, so I'll be home for Valentine's Day.
    So, let's do some more live streaming of Caveman2Cosmos.
    Thinking of 3:00pm (UTC -5:00) today (Sunday, February 14th).
    Acularius' channel

We have up to episode 8 on youtube.

Assyrian Mongoose playlist

Time change due to running a little late.

Edit: Done with streaming today, might do a bit more later. Had a quick skirmish with Brazil this round.

6. Acularius

Acularius King

If you want to see combat under version 36 in the early game, check out the episodes coming out today. :)
    A good 'how to' defend against a superior force.