Asteriod heading for Earth!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOO!!! Were all going to die!!!! AAAHHH!!!

877 years and 11 months? Unless there are major changes in human behavior before then, in about 877 years and 5 months people will begin to consider taking action.

Indians will know exactly what to do 8 years, 10 months and 29 days from now. Lay down and wait for the asteroid to hit because it is your Karma to die;)

Point six miles? meh. We could take care of that now.

i figure we do nothing, 300:1 is pretty slim chances of it hitting us.

but even so, its chance to earn money by making 'the end is nigh' tshirts.

2...scientists in 5 years:

Phill:"Matt, we got it all set up, we painted the asteriod white... the sunlight did, as we expect, heat it up..."
Matt:"and..."
Phill looks into telescope, and at computer, and fiddles with a few buttons
Phill:"I'm reading.... to see if we moved it far enough... it HAS moved, I know that much"
Matt smiles
Matt:"Good :)"
Phill jumps up, smiles, turns to Matt, and exclaims
Phill:"WE DID IT!!!"
Matt:"YEA!"
high five

then

the computer starts beeping

Matt goes over to look. Phill dosent look, and remains standing. The computer now reads

the asteroid will not strike earth in the year 2879
the new cource is being plotted.......
please wait........................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
the asteriod will collide in the north atlantic ocean in 3 months due to the change in course. death is estimated at 7billion

Matt looks at Phill and looks real mad
Phill looks back, still smiling
Phill:":) what?"
Matt rips keyboard from the computer, starts to yell, and runs after Phill

the end :)

Oh no I better start writting some letter before dying... I mean... If I write one page a year, maybe I'll get a best seller :D

And if it hits us in 800 years, I'm pretty sure our grand-children will be able to destroy it... If they can't because they are still occupied fighting each other and are still in a selfish situation maybe it's the best thing that they die, because if this kind of union is not here in 800 years, it will never be... :rolleyes:

Not so fast! We still have Bruce Willis. :D He can drill a hole on that asteroid and detonate a nuke inside. :lol:

We are all safe. :D

I guess I'll have to alter my holiday plans for that year. ;)
By then, we will be able to destroy it utterly using a "laser".
I'm sure that if it hits, it will make a Deep Impact (appalling pun, but it is 0430)

Yes, good point Thunderfall, I was just about to point out how much this is like Armageddon.

I wonder if anyone will try to keep Aerosmith alive for when that asteroids comes by earth.

How many times does this happen? Asteroid gonna hit Earth! Government hiding evidence to end of mankind!

:mad: :mad: ANNOYING!;)

If its gonna hit in 800 years why are we worrying? Were gonna die sometime... and I say it isn't gonna hit us, and it is just a rock, and stop worrying or I'll hit you!:mad: ;)

:crazyeye: Ohwell...:)

Originally posted by History_Buff
I wonder if anyone will try to keep Aerosmith alive for when that asteroids comes by earth.

We should. Humankind will need a soundtrack to get through the tough times.

Think of it! Our ultimate demise would be the greatest reality show! :D

"Action! Adventure! Romance! Praries ablaze!"

Originally posted by Becka
Think of it! Our ultimate demise would be the greatest reality show! :D

"Action! Adventure! Romance! Praries ablaze!"

I'm off to patent the idea right now... :p

I'm sure the writers of the Simpsons

won't forget to send God a writ for

infringing their intellectual copyright.

Top Bottom