Athiest holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ybbor

Will not change his avata
one day an athiest was talking to a christian and said: "it's no fair. you christians get to celebrate christmas, and easter, and all those other holidays, and get off work, and school, but we atheists don't get anything. that's discrimination, what do we get to celebrate?"

the christian replied: "april first"

:( Now I am sad. Not good. Now I must go cry myself to sleep:cry:

;)

I don't get it, why would atheists celebrate the one day of the year that whole fairy bible tale makes any sense? If anything I personally celebrate Good Friday...

Originally posted by superslug
I don't get it, why would atheists celebrate the one day of the year that whole fairy bible tale makes any sense? If anything I personally celebrate Good Friday...
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, April 1st is April Fools' Day, not "the one day of the year that whole fairy bible tale makes any sense."

And another...

BOOOOOOOO!!!

this wasn't really ment to offend anyone, otherwise it wouldn't have gone under humor & jokes, if you take offense change it around a little,

ex: one day an squirrel was talking to a groundhog and said: "it's no fair. you grounghogs get to celebrate groundhog day, and get off work, and school, but we squierlles don't get anything. that's discrimination, what do we get to celebrate?"

the groundhog replied: "april first"

Rotten Veggies! Rotten Veggies here! Only $0.30! You can chuck them at the guy who made these lame jokes! Rotten Vegetables!

I'll have some! *eats it* Hey, someone has to be the martyr here!

I understood the joke from the beginning and was not offended. However, I feel that no one should make fun of another's religion or lack thereof.

Bah, just another fundy resentment. Moving right along ;)

That's right it's the day that us athiests make fun of all those Christian fools wasting away in churches and not enjoying themselves while us athiests can appreciate the true joy of living.

*Turns on the techno*
*Does the athiest dance*

[dance]

[dance][dance]

[dance][dance][dance]

[dance][dance][dance][dance]

WHOOO! I'm exhausted, time for more caffiene!

Perv, you do realize you're turning Atheism into a cult? ;)

All religions start as cults, Aphex.

I'm an atheist and every day turns out to be an April Fools day. The non-existant non-being surprises me every day :)

Like today, I was so sure it was yesterday.

actualy christmas is a pagan festival...

hell if anyone knows when the jesus guy was bon,but the church officials just took a pagan festival and replaced it...

tho most of it: the christmas presents,the guy coming in through the roof - thas from Sami tradition...

so while christians go sit in the church for hours,the atheists can have a mighty fine party...

Or we can simply skip the rituals and go straight down to the drinking and ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom