1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ATI Radeon Mobility 9700 - Problems PLZ hlp

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Technical Support' started by MightyGooga, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MightyGooga

MightyGooga At last I can change this

Hi,

I Have a dell Inspiron 9100 laptop with an ATI Radeon Mobility 9700 graphics card on it.

For about 2 months the game worked well, but since a couple of weeks Im getting crashes with the game. I play for about 10 turns, right after starting the computer and the it freezes. Sometimes I get a black screen, sometimes it jumps back to windows.

Windows tells me that my video driver stoped working normally, and i should reinitiate my computer. I do that, and the samething happens.

I tryed to reinstall the driver, but when I try to install the program tells me that it isnt finding the right driver for that device. Which is extremly weird since I went to the AMD site and got the driver from there.

Can anyone help me out?

2. koma13

koma13 King