Attack subs and executives.

Lobox

Sweden
In the patch they say they have changed the stats for attack subs to this
Attack Sub: 30 strength, 7 moves, 180 cost
but for me the stats are the same as before.

Also the AI are spamming executives and have them parked in their citys, shouldnt it still be a cap of 3 executives?

Also the AI are spamming executives and have them parked in their citys, shouldnt it still be a cap of 3 executives?
I've noticed that too. Especially if a civ is isolated on an island, that becomes a problem...

no, the cap for executives has been lifted.

the AI spam sounds like a big bug.

If you load a game that began before the patch, any attack subs you've already built continue to display an attack strength of 24. I'm not sure if that's correct in actually combat, or if the display just doesn't update.

I'm also seeing the AI with stacks of up to a dozen execs for its corporations, though as they were at war with many civs they might have had nowhere to spread it to.

If you load a game that began before the patch, any attack subs you've already built continue to display an attack strength of 24. I'm not sure if that's correct in actually combat, or if the display just doesn't update.

I'm also seeing the AI with stacks of up to a dozen execs for its corporations, though as they were at war with many civs they might have had nowhere to spread it to.

Ok, I only played an old save and not a new game since the patch so that explains the subs.
Hope they fix the executives.

Top Bottom