Attempting an armageddon related victory, need help

CaptainCannibal

Chieftain
Hello all. I've been using FfH2/FF for a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying the game. I've only won a few games on warlord so far, unfortunately, but I'm learning fast.

I've found I'm particularly great with the Grigori (as in: I suck with everybody else D:).

I've played some games with Flauros and always pursue the Ashen Veil religion early. I really love the Armageddon Counter feature and the religious heroes and what not.

I would like to try and work for an armageddon-based victory, and am curious as to what civilization I should use, and maybe some early tips, such as research/build orders.

Use Hyborem, hit up a quick ashen veil and then bring him into the world when you have a good basis of research (since he gets whatever you have when you summon him).

That way you can rapidly raise the counter by burning down whatever you want and spreading ashen veil everywhere.

The Sheaim benefit the most from Armageddon (not counting the Infernal), and I've heard that the Luchuirp benefit (or more like don't die as much) quite a bit too. I just started playing Fall Further (coming from FfH2), so I'm not sure if it's still in the game, but the prophecy of ragnarok (World Wonder) will let you get Armageddon in no time.

Top Bottom