Attention everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we talked about this some time ago.
My vote - no. We will get flooded by offtopic people. NES did after all come from Civ.

Yeah, NK, being an OTer at least in the past, is weird enough (jk).

Phew, I was worried you were going to say EQ or some other Floridian, New Orleans NES'er was killed by Katrina/-related events.

--- freeform gaming needs to have the MOD-option---
I vote NAY but we should spread the idea around that a Mod might be a good idea once in a while (although the basic idea of a just writing a story w/out conflict is great... the source of inspiration).

An extremely good example would be nationstates.net

Those poor gamers couldn't run a fair game to save their lives.

Mmmmyeah. ;)

Roleplaying orginated under a very similiar group of people.
Gary Gygax! Gary Jackson!

Check out nationstates.net
plenty of good storywriting from SOME of the people... the others just want to play
it doesn't work out for either group for obvious reasons

Point is, I think we should spread the idea around for a bit`?

IMO we should just stay quiet and thank god that we are here at cfc.

What about the poor lamers who don't have a Mod to decide who gets nuukz00red? Oh, That's probably why you don't want them around! :) Lol

Actually Reno, I'm in abstentia for now. Quite a controversial issue.

I believe that we will have to move to either the Civ 4 subforum or OT if we are to survive. Face it, we won't *get* any new NESers if we stay in Civ 3, it's just going out of style. And much as you might want to keep this forum a closed affair, that is not good for NESing and not good for our NESes.

Agree with NK. We have to move somewhere, but where?

If there's so little connection if any between nes and civ3, what is there between it and civ 4?

IMO as more nesers as better. The new nesers that have joined sicne i joined have brought nothing negative into the community.
Colloseum would be perfect.

ThomAnder said:
If there's so little connection if any between nes and civ3, what is there between it and civ 4?

It has civilizations... Yeah... Um...

I prefer Colleseum for that reason. Bleh, I can't spell today.

We just need to keep up getting new members. Granted, this may be where NESing started, but it'll end here, too, and pretty soon, if people don't join up.

I dont know if it is necceary to move from here atm but it would be if our numbers are dropping. If they are increacing there may be no need to move.

Why don't you make this a poll? A public one, and you can easily determine who's voting for what....

Good idea. But I would like to make it clear - I doubt that we will face a large demographical crisis even if we remain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom