Audio/performance settings

kingofsealand

Warlord
Loving rise and fall but I've had to play most of my first game muted, missing out on the sweet new tracks.

It seems like when turns are processing or I move around the map my sound quality slows down with it until it sounds like a speaker is broken.

I never had this issue pre rise and fall. Is there a setting that could fix this? Or is it a bug? Anyone else having this issue?

No issues for me except when I switch to strategic mode the music stops briefly.

I have had some audio issues now (I didn't when I first posted). I lost some music and some of the sound effects like when you assign production in a city (though sean bean quotes were still working). And my last game I lost Sean Bean quotes at the very tail end of the game. I'm going to restart the game, it's also a good time for a lunch break so I'll do that first.

I have had some audio issues now (I didn't when I first posted). I lost some music and some of the sound effects like when you assign production in a city (though sean bean quotes were still working). And my last game I lost Sean Bean quotes at the very tail end of the game. I'm going to restart the game, it's also a good time for a lunch break so I'll do that first.

I've noticed the issues seem to become worse the longer I keep the game running. When I first start everything is seemingly cleared up. But as time goes on the sound starts lagging until some sounds stop altogether and it just has to be muted anyway because it sounds so awful. Hopefully they release a patch or hotfix that addresses it

Had my music cut out once again. I didn't have these issues with the Mongols. But plenty in my Cree game. This time I just reloaded.

I've had the music stutter and cut out on me during several games over this past weekend. Seems to be a bug.

In the late game I've noticed the music and some sound effects cutting out so all I've got left is the sound of the wind. Saving and reloading fixes the issue but only temporarily - about 20 turns. It's not the worst issue in the world but a more permanent fix would be nice.

My sound stutters every now and again, too. I just chalk it up to playing on a non-gaming laptop.

I haven't had that, but the balance between music/voiceover/sfx/etc were all out of whack.

Top Bottom