Audiodefine problems, and game hangs on PythonInit

Bangra 7

The Port Of Call
I am having a series of problems modding Civ4 Reimagined. I wanted to add in a couple original nations to the game. I got their artwork in, plus the nations work effectively. HOWEVER, I got brave. I wanted to add game music.

First, I added the audio defines into that respective xml file. I then added those defines to the 2dscript file.

Finally, for the soundtracks from Civilization 6, which I use as era music; I added those from the 2dscript file into the erainfos file. Additionally, I placed the diplomatic music into the respective eras. I am still however, having problems.

First, the game crashed on initaudio, with the xml changes. Then, when I removed the background music I added but kept the diplomatic music, the audio system loaded and then I realized the game was hanging on Pythoninit. And now its not just the mod, but the actual game, whose files were not changed, hanging on pythoninit. I am highly annoyed with this problem, and could use some help.

I also cleared the caches for civilization 4, and reinstalled the game twice. To no avail.

Playing on Windows10, Dell xps PC.

Attachments

• logs and xml.rar
    891.5 KB · Views: 123
The xml I added were had changes before I deleted the audio for the different eras. The logs were made after attempting the game without a mod. The game had been working before I made all these audio changes to civilization reimagined.

Top Bottom