August 15 Japan Gameplay Video

Maybe because you can produce things from the remains of deer?
But I agree that food would make more sense, but wouldn't it be the same as cows in that case, just placed in forests?
Well, that's always been the case. Cows, Sheep, Wheat and Deer effectively filled the same role, just on different terrains.

Well, that's always been the case. Cows, Sheep, Wheat and Deer effectively filled the same role, just on different terrains.

Except deer improved w +1 prod (+1 gold w tech)
Cows were +1 prod (+1 food)
Wheat and sheep were +1 food (+1 more food)

"Salvage Wonder" + "zero (one?) turns of construction" = fail ...

Hopefully they fix it so that the surzerain bonus box actually lights up when the bonus is in effect. It does on the overview screen but not the big box.

Interestingly enough, the construction site for the Great Library also said "Great Library (pillaged)".

Also, salvaging took a builder charge but didn't use up its actions for the turn?

I happened before, "pillaged" was also synonym for "under construction" in that build. Hopefully it was/will be fixed.

I was so sad when they had the opportunity to found a religion with a great prophet but accidentally bought a great scientist instead. Sounds like they concluded the mini series too. BLAH

Top Bottom