Auric is EVIL O.o

Onionsoilder

Reaver
I mean, I know he's Evil in the game, but until I played his scenarios (played all but the last one where you're supposed to stop him yesterday) I never realized how cruel he is. I mean, what motivation did he have for torturing cassiel? I mean, the ritual might have called for his death, but that seemed... unnecessary. And then there was selling Beeri to Perpentach, and freezing Tasunke's soldiers... And then the incident with Drifa... Tasunke never even had a chance.

HE'S EVIL!!!

I dunno, I guess I always sort of liked him before... but now, I don't. It just came as sort of a shock.

Reminds me of my dad when he beated my mom up. I didn't like him after that either. :(

Reminds me of my dad when he beated my mom up. I didn't like him after that either. :(

..Bummer.

The thing that surprised me the most about Auric, since I started the scenarios as the Doviello who are a personal nostalgic favorite for me, was that the leaders were actually dying in the scenarios. I wasn't expecting a lot of what ended up happening throughout the scenarios.

Don't you think you are overreacting?
He only tortured him for like 10 minutes, he did not even pull out his fingernails, gouge out his eyes, flail his skin or do any of the many, many things that he could have.

If Auric was truly evil he would have gone for hours if not days before finally murdering him.
I mean sure, he is not the best person but...

After reading your comments I was really looking forward to reading the thing.
I won the scenario and it just felt like...
Well it was a good story but left me disappointed in the torture section.

I must say, I never thought that FfH was running low on torture material. With poems about torture, people being locked in coffins, the immortal testing facility, and so many gruesome deaths. But to each his own.

No, you misunderstand. You did a great job of achieving the effect and painting the situation of pain and desperation. It just was not as graphic as people say it was.

I must say, I never thought that FfH was running low on torture material. With poems about torture, people being locked in coffins, the immortal testing facility, and so many gruesome deaths. But to each his own.

Have you ever considered flaying a man, dipping him in a vat of tar, then locking him in a tiny cage?

True, that may not win you ALL the hardcore torture crowd, but it's a start.

Have you ever considered flaying a man, dipping him in a vat of tar, then locking him in a tiny cage?

True, that may not win you ALL the hardcore torture crowd, but it's a start.

Why yes I have... Oh wait you mean in the game. Then no, no I haven't.

To be fair I would of tortured Cassiel too. Stupid Final Fantasy 7 fanboy.

Why are all his cities named after FF7 places?

Hm... well I would have definitively flaid him, and I would have than placed him on a stone rough like sandpaper and than i would have deboned him.

Sopoiler for reason:
Spoiler :
I just don't like something about a guy that is willing to die rather than to help his people.

Why yes I have... Oh wait you mean in the game. Then no, no I haven't.

Have you read Agony In Pink? It's an excreable Power Rangers fanfic, but some of the torture advice is sensible, though Squicky.

Hm... well I would have definitively flaid him, and I would have than placed him on a stone rough like sandpaper and than i would have deboned him.

Sopoiler for reason:
Spoiler :
I just don't like something about a guy that is willing to die rather than to help his people.

Except the reason he chose to sacrifice himself was to stop the Illians and Doviello from destroying every Grigori city to get to him:

Blood of Angels said:
"I worried that I would need to raze every Grigori city in Erebus before I would find you." Auric said.

"Leave my children be, I am the one you want."

He could have just accepted any god or used what ever archangel powers he had...

Its a shame you have to die for such principles to even be noted.

Top Bottom