Australia not part of 25th Anniversary Edition?

Piruparka

Prince
Cheers folks, so tonight the patch downloaded and so should have the Aussies, but for whatever reason, even though I do own the Digital Deluxe Edition, the Aussies are not marked as purchased and do not download. I would have to buy them for 5 bucks. Wth? Does anybody else have this problem?

Edit: I mean the Anniversary Edition.

Moderator Action: title edited

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows "installed" for me in Steam. Haven't started the game yet, however.

yep it looks like they forgot to check something when they uploaded it to steam, hopefully it is a quick fix

Good to know I'm not the only one then. <.< Or maybe it's even a German region thing? I've contacted 2K support but no news so far. Something on your side?

Good to know I'm not the only one then. <.< Or maybe it's even a German region thing? I've contacted 2K support but no news so far. Something on your side?

Even if i am from germany, too, i can say that the problems happen to various people around the world. At the steam community, for example, guys from australia are reporting the problem with the anniversary edition. Which is some sort of ironic ...

Having a look, it seams that the Australia civ is installed on your computer but not the Outback Tycoon Scenario, and that might be causing the conflict

Having a look, it seams that the Australia civ is installed on your computer but not the Outback Tycoon Scenario, and that might be causing the conflict
I can't see neither in game though, no scenario, no civ.

I can't see neither in game though, no scenario, no civ.
indeed the civ's files are installed but its not showing in game, which may be because of the error with the scenario not downloading

Thanks for doing that. Would you let us know once they replied?

Thanks for doing that. Would you let us know once they replied?
Sure, so far there is still nothing though. I would advise you to file a support ticket yourself though (and everyone else affected too), in case it's something they need to fix "manually" (and to somewhat increase the pressure).

Worked for me last night, and I have the 25th Anniv. edition. As soon as the patch got installed I started a game as AUS. Maybe it's region specific? I'm in USA.

Worked for me last night, and I have the 25th Anniv. edition. As soon as the patch got installed I started a game as AUS. Maybe it's region specific? I'm in USA.

did you buy a physical copy?

So, if you have a hard copy of the anniversary edition, you are screwed...? Uff! :(

And how long does it take them to sort this out? Is it so conplicated to attach this DLC to the steam accounts with the anniversary edition?
(I got a support ticket myself, hopefully they get numerous tickets so they fix this asap, not just "soon"...)

Last edited:
So, if you have a hard copy of the anniversary edition, you are screwed...? Uff! :(

And how long does it take them to sort this out? Is it so conplicated to attach this DLC to the steam accounts with the anniversary edition?
(I got a support ticket myself, hopefully they get numerous tickets so they fix this asap, not just "soon"...)

The Dev are working on it at the moment

Top Bottom