[VidLP] Australia on a TSL Earth map [Australian Summer Patch] - Finished

Its wired, I tried this yesterday and I got the exact same start as Australia. I mean, I did not play more than 10 turns (I though i'd wait till YNAEMP was updated as I liked it more without having to be limited to 8 civs.) but I had the exact same resource locations as well (so that where I feel it comes down to being the same star location.) So you might have been right about them changing it or adding true TSL. Either way though, relay enjoying your sires so far, can't wait for the next video.

Australia's a very different sort of place to live. I found it reasonably familiar but then I'd spot something or someone will say/do something and I'd be reminded of the differences again. Guess that's how it is everywhere in the English-speaking world though!

The map must have been changed at least a little because the starting location on that map for the Far East was definitely Borneo / Southeast Asia and not Australia. I didn't play a full game but I did load it up and read through some guides on it when it was first released. Resources staying the same is how it worked previously I think, but I couldn't swear to these resources being the same as the ones that were on the version which had you start in Borneo / Southeast Asia. Glad to hear that you're enjoying it! Next video should be out today around 3pm GMT+0 (it's actually uploading as we speak!).

Whoops, missed a day here. Sorry about that. We build the Panama canal. The Suez might be lost to us but we can definitely link the Pacific and the Atlantic.

Exploring North America reveals some pretty nice settlement spots.

We start up the RAAF, and come up with an ingenious solution to our difficulties in establishing a forward base to liberate Hong Kong.

Space! Also, maybe we should take a crack at figuring out something called "the wheel"? You're right, probably not worth the time.

Top Bottom