Australian PBEM 2

classical_hero

In whom I trust
This time we will be playing an Epic game so please choose the civ that you want to be playing as. This game will be limited only to those who live in Australia.

Players
classical_hero - America
Azzaman333 - Germany
Meleager -
TurdBurger - Celts

Is your disire for Austrailian players due to time zones? If so, I'm in Japan (not so drastic of a time difference) and looking for a game.

Oi be inter-ested if a lesson on how to play PBEM be a-given.

I'll play as celts, but i'll know I'll get wiped out pretty soon right after the game starts, i'm only a chieftan.

@TB, the whole point of this was just for those living in Australia and noone else, but since we only have a few players, you can join in. Now I need yours and UD's emails and your civ choice before we can begin.

Considering that we only have four players It will be a tiny map and It will be a pangea. What level should we play as, i generally try and play Emporer but we can go back to the default in Regent.

TB and UD have a look at this thread. Newbee to PBEM - a guide

Umm... I'll get my e-mail now and PM it to you...*runs off to get e-mail address* It's not mine, it's my dads.

Thanks, this is my first time playing pbem.

Cool, thanks for having me. I think I'll go with the Arabs for this one. My time zone is GMT+9. I'll PM you my email (and AIM screen name) shortly.

-tom

:goodjob: to Classical_hero for organizing a PBEM for Ozzies (turdburgler included :) ) and to Turdburgler for coming out of lurking.

*edit* I've just had a go at a short practice on regent level with the different civs on the settings. It wasn't too hard, but i didn't know the climate and age, so I set it at random. Does that sound Okay?

use a download manager so you can pause / start it (usefull even for ADSL users)

but you have to download them...

i think this one is a farly small download: http://www.freshdevices.com/ but they spam you after you give them your email address

Meleager said:
use a download manager so you can pause / start it (usefull even for ADSL users)

but you have to download them...

i think this one is a farly small download: http://www.freshdevices.com/ but they spam you after you give them your email address
That is exactly what I have told him to get.

Top Bottom