Austria: A Rhye's of Civ Tale

Nate128

Bow to your king.
Civ: Austria (Militaristic&Industrious)
Map: Rhye's of Civ World Map
Difficulty: Warlord (Almost ready for Regent)
Victory Conditions: All.

It was roughly 4000 years before the Birth of The Messiah, when a group of Nomadic Hunter-Gatherers in Central Europe decided to settle down and form a Civilization for the ages. They decided to name the town Vienna after the late Chief of the tribe. They settled on the banks of a rich, and fertile river.

Immediately after the founding, the city's wise men began work on discovering a way to store food during the harsh winter months.

After 250 years of peace and inactivity, Vienna's finest young men were gathered into a group, for the purpose of exploring the region around Vienna, and meeting other tribes. It was not until 100 years later that a people who call themselves "The French" were contacted. This tribe was leaps-and-bounds ahead of the Austrians technologically. But Emperor Charles, the brilliant leader of the Austrains, was determined that the Austrians would one day be as knowledgable as these Frenchmen.

Outside of story:
This is in fact my first story, so I am open to any comments or suggestions.

a world map eh? ill watch this. world maps are always fun. keep up the screens though. i love picture intensive storys.

Top Bottom