- May 21, 2014
The Federal Republic of India is the foremost proponent of international diplomacy and cooperation. As such, we recognize the concerns of interested parties and have begun to negotiate diplomatic arrangements that address them. We are open to detailed arrangements on the subject with our European partners.
The Vienna Memorandum
March 24th, 2007
- The Federal Republic of India, People's Republic of Babylon and Assyria, and the European Democratic Movement, henceforth referred to as the signatories, commit themselves to mutual peace and cooperation for the good of Europe.
- The signatories recognize the People's State of Austria as an independent and sovereign state, separate from Germany.
- They recognize their border as the prerevolutionary alpine border of the Austrian Empire with the German Empire and the Kingdom of Italy.
- European Democratic forces will arrange the peaceful transfer of territories recognized as part of the new state that may be occupied by other combatants.
- Austrian forces will arrange the peaceful transfer of any other territories, such as Venice, Munich, and other parts of the former Italian SSR, and maintain order there until the handover.
- The signatories nations mutually guarantee the People's State of Austria's sovereignty and independence.
- The People's Republic of Babylon, the Federal Republic of India, and the People's State of Austria recognize the European Democratic Movement as the legitimate government of post-Soviet Europe, except where an existing independent nation is internationally recognized or where the European Democratic Movement chooses to relinquish its claim.
Prime Minister Mallikarjun Kharge
We are satisfied with the Federal Republic of India's efforts to curtail the destruction of Austria, and believe that Europe is now on a satisfactory course.
In addition, we declare that Austria is under the personal protection of Babylon. The revival of their ancient and noble traditions is a sacred process blessed by Marduk.