Avatar Talk: crash testing a new thread

Personally I am all for reviving old threads, but I understand that is not appreciated by everyone.

Halloween is such a short period for a change, but if someone were to edit my avatar with some pumpkins or something I would use it for a while before reverting.

Halloween is such a short period for a change, but if someone were to edit my avatar with some pumpkins or something I would use it for a while before reverting.
I'd recommend having a Christmas avatar ready on standby to put up on November 24th ;).

Except for one period during which a (now-inactive) poster encouraged me to change mine, I've always had the same one.

There's one I would change to, if I had a good such image. Maybe I should do a Google Image search to see if my favored one exists.

Except for one period during which a (now-inactive) poster encouraged me to change mine, I've always had the same one.

There's one I would change to, if I had a good such image. Maybe I should do a Google Image search to see if my favored one exists.
Post what you want and someone will find a suitable image. :)

Why not just edit your current one to add a red and white hat to it?

1. I have just changed my avatar, haven't you seen.
2. Do you not remember my Christmas avatar from last year.

1. I have just changed my avatar, haven't you seen.
2. Do you not remember my Christmas avatar from last year.

1. Yup, you briefly switched to a darker Morgendorffer. (I'm not sure it was in the series, it's never on rerun here).
2. Reply hazy. Try again later.

Thanks. I've got to trim out that book he's holding. I'm not great with the graphics, so give me a little bit.

Edit: There we go. Whadda y'all think?

Last edited:
Thanks. I've got to trim out that book he's holding. I'm not great with the graphics, so give me a little bit.
I'll fix it for you!

dehatted.png

There, took that stupid hat right out!

:mischief:

Spoiler :
shakey_spear.png

Thanks. I must trim out that book he be a-holding. I am ungreat with the graphickes, so I pray ye, give me but a little bit.

Edit: I edited the post. Whadda y'all think?

Top Bottom