BenZL43

awkward cat
As I've stated in http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9917725#post9917725, I'm planning to make an Avatar MOD based on the great map created by NameAreUseless.. Nah, since I can't mod, I'm here searching for freelance volunteer to help me create the mod. I'll provide all the sources...
Any body can help me create a LeaderHead ?
Any body can help me create units graphic and such #this may be the hardest part ?
Again, I'll provide all the sources for picture or somewhat needed..

I'm surprised / disappointed that nobody has responded. Are you still working on this?

There is no Avatar: The Legend of Aang.

An Avatar: The Last Airbender mod would be great, though ;)

There is soo much wrong with this.

For starters, he got the name wrong. Also, no one seems to have heard from him since he started the thread in 2010.

EDIT:
Oh, and there's no information.

Avatar: The Legend of Aang is the British title, guys.

Wow this is so old... :mischief:
I remember I created this thread 2 years ago during my early days wandering CFC :p
Might not be here if I don't happen to look at threads I started :lol:

Well, I don't understand programming but some simple languages so.. anybody is welcome to take over if interested :crazyeye:

By the way, the name is Avatar : the Legend of Aang on my home country. Though I've seen the TV shows name Avatar : the Legend of Aang, the Last Airbender :lol:

Too bad this series were discontinued in Nickelodeon :(
Heard of Legend Korra but had not have time to watch it yet hahaha.
Is it good?

There will be a season 2 with 14 episodes,but it is not known when it is going to air.

Top Bottom