1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome Swedish Starting Location (RFC Europe)

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: Europe' started by ziamatt, Jun 21, 2009.

1. ziamatt

ziamatt Chieftain

This is an awesome Swedish starting location. The Norse have built most of their empire in Scandinavia which all flips to Sweden. The Norse declare war on you but collapse soon after. So you have all of your starting units, a few units that flipped from the Norse, and a sizable fleet to conquer the remainder of the Norse empire, three independent cities. You basically have freedom to do almost whatever you please. With this start I managed to capture Dublin, two cities from Russia, and two cities from the Dutch (including Amsterdam) by just a few turns after the Dutch spawned. I imagine there's huge potential to build other types of nations, not just a massive military nation. A peaceful economic nation perhaps, or an expansive religious nation. This start has huge potential. By the way it's a Monarch game.

Attached Files:

2. jessiecat

jessiecat Divine Monarch

The save won't open for me. Is it the Alpha2 version? Have you upgraded BTS to 3.19? BTW This is game report. Next time post it In the RFC Europe Playtesting Feedback thread, please.:)

3. Michael Vick

Michael Vick #1

Runtime error! :confused: