AW's New Civilizations | The Sixteen Nation Project [G&K/BNW]

How should the Berbers be updated?

• Total voters
Soon™
Spoiler :

I don't really need playtesters so much as code-analyzers, since this civ is going to be released very soon, and... it seems to be crashing
waaaiii Firaxis

1) I was playing one of your mods. The Livonian Order.

2) One thing I have noticed is the lack of events and decisions. I think it would be good for the mod having events and decisions like those ones we are used to see in JFD's or Sukritract's mods.

3) Please consider to add events and decisions for the next update.

Best regards,

Kobjante

1) I was playing one of your mods. The Livonian Order.

2) One thing I have noticed is the lack of events and decisions. I think it would be good for the mod having events and decisions like those ones we are used to see in JFD's or Sukritract's mods.

Best regards,

Kobjante

The lack of E and D is likely due to the fact it is an absolute pain to code

I was trying to play a civilization that is hunter-gatherer made by you.

1) The mod is telling that something is missing, but it also says it has no dependancy with other mods. What's going on? Please see the photos!

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 179
There ARE events, but you apparently didn't see the disclaimed I added when I released Livonia + Asturias + Georgia v2:
IMPORTANT NOTE
While E&D compatibility is coded it is not, for whatever reason, functional. Currently it removes all decisions from the decision menu, which it, for obvious reasons, should ideally not do. For this reason, until the problem is resolved,
E&D compatibility is by default disabled
by having the E&D lua files not being loaded into the game.

Hebrews led by Moses?
:lol: Nay chap, although that would be funny. No, this is actually the result of a graphical glitch
The lack of E and D is likely due to the fact it is an absolute pain to code
It is a pain to code, but like all things, an even bigger pain to debug
1) The mod is telling that something is missing, but it also says it has no dependancy with other mods. What's going on? Please see the photos!
:dunno: I didn't set any dependencies, so that shouldn't be showing up, but all my mods require at least G&K

Hebrews led by Jesus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have both Brave New World and God and Kings. As you could see from the photos, it's not working for me.

G&K actually enabled?
I mean I dunno what to tell you man, it's working fine for me
Reading through threads on steamcommunity.com, some people suggest clearing your cache or verifying the integrity of the game cache

:dunno:
Problem's fine on my end...

(The big red rectangle is just the name of a WIP mod that I covered up)

You might try clearing your cache (navigate to C:\Users\*your user name here*\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization V\cache, then delete everything inside), or verifying the integrity of the game cache and see if it helps, but I'm not promising anything.

Attachments

• catalhoyukworks.jpg
    catalhoyukworks.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 142
1) For your Switzerland civilization, I found that one made by LS very good. Maybe you should merge this civilization to that one, in order to make it better.

YOU could do that, but I made Switzerland the way that I like it (although admittedly the most recent version hasn't been released yet), and there are 800 other downloaders that also apparently liked it enough as is - remember, there are other users of that mod, and your change would affect all of them. This is to say nothing of the implications of such blatant plagiarism.

I'm not doing any such merge, but you're welcome to do one for personal use.

------------------------------

Now for those of you guessing a Hebrew civ, let me just say that this civ is getting weirder and weirder as time goes on :crazyeye:

Spoiler :

This photo is appropriately titled the only word I could utter upon seeing this: "um.png"*

*I mean obviously I didn't say the ".png" :p

BTW, the crash has been fixed, so code-analyzers no longer needed. I don't know what was causing the crash but I switched one thing out for another and now things are all sunshine and rainbows in 16NP-land :goodjob:

I mean, JFD also has a nice Swiss mod and nobody's asking to merge it mostly because people doing that would be sent to the dungeons...

I have cleared the cache. Now it works properly. Many thanks! And sorry for disturbing you - I like how all of you did with mods. It's amazing! Maybe I should send my suggestions to LS in order to improve his Switzerland civilization.

Good job! :goodjob: I imagine you'll get a similar answer, since basically every modder makes mods to suit their own tastes...

Now I am playing with your hunter-gathering civilization. One thing that I noticed is, in certain point, I can't choose ancients ruins benefits. I really would like to choose the benefits since the very beginning. In other civilizations I can do that - why cannot with this one?

Top Bottom