AW's New Civilizations | The Sixteen Nation Project [G&K/BNW]

How should the Berbers be updated?

• Total voters
Yeah, I'd have to throw in a u wot m8 too. That was an almost Natanesque bump, JFD.

No, this is a natanesquembump
Happy Independence day everyone! I ate wayyyy to much hot dogs!
I think I did it over a bit though :p

Yeah, I'd have to throw in a u wot m8 too. That was an almost Natanesque bump, JFD.

AgressiveWimp's Minister of the Military was fired. So, naturally, I did the most sensible thing and declared war upon the Sixteen Nations, who, incidentally, are uniquely anarchic and absolutist. For my POLS course I must design a new political index. I would classify the Sixteen Nations as a Hybrid Totalitarian-Anarchic Aristocracy. Finally I'll rid them of their false claim over Switzerland :p

AgressiveWimp's Minister of the Military was fired. So, naturally, I did the most sensible thing and declared war upon the Sixteen Nations, who, incidentally, are uniquely anarchic and absolutist. For my POLS course I must design a new political index. I would classify the Sixteen Nations as a Hybrid Totalitarian-Anarchic Aristocracy. Finally I'll rid them of their false claim over Switzerland :p

And how would you classify me, ho you Amaleki brute?
(Really, draws some compressions)
(I might have sounded Very bad in English :p)

I don't need a minister of military; my nation practically IS a military! :lol:
But seriously, he was fired for constantly blundering and getting our armies killed for no good reason in battle. Earned me my rather unfortunate username, I'm afraid. :p

And if anyone's got a false claim over Switzerland, pal... well, take a good long hard look at the release dates of both our Swiss civs. My federation of militant groups also denounces Colonial Legacies for the invasion of Inuitland and Zapotecland, as well as YOU for the invasion of Switzerland, DJSHenniger for the invasion of Taiwan and More Civs for the invasions of Tuaregland and Crete. I'm sure to make lots of friends this way!

(And we acknowledge that we're invaders in Harappa and Georgia but we'll denounce Tomatekh anyway, as well as DJSHenniger again, just for good measure :p)

The Minister of Culture never existed. 'Cause who needs culture? That exists so that there's always an extra seat at cabinet meetings in case one goes missing.

Seriously, Homusubi needs to update that map of his

The Empire of JFD (and Janboruta) maintains that the Confederacy of Switzerland was justly liberated from the tyranny of the Sixteen Nations, to which it belonged against its will :p

Islamci state a military? Huh? Am I Reading This right?
(I said nothing, this post doesn't exist, everyone with S in his user name should ignore it)

Bah. You've not got the power to back up your empty threats, your Modjesty.
...Or, maybe you do, but that doesn't mean you can stop my revolutionaries from constantly being the rioting pests they are that break out in open armed street fights with the police and army, even when surrounded and sure to be killed! Why? Because we love a good street fight!

At any rate, we claim rightful ownership of these territories and open declare that anyone else claiming sovereignty there should evacuate immediately:

HINT: Pro-Secadecantionalist Riots take place in the next civ to be released.

EDIT: Map updated. Old one, which is referenced in the following posts, was deleted.

You pissed off more civs, JFD DJS and LITE with that bluce spot in Persia, you know that?

That... was really, really far off, Jifford. Although I never realized the *borders* were that similar to Rum's, so I guess not an uneducated guess.
As far as making people angry for encroaching on their territory though, Seljuks would be a much better civ though. :D

Next guess!

What sort of era are they? I'm tempted to say Karaman but given how far you said JFD is from the mark with Seljuks that might be wrong, given they're relatively close to Rum...

Also wrong, but closer than Seljuks.
We shall hopefully find out soon. ;)

...Well, no sooner than I can get this sorted out.

Soon... :D
Spoiler :

I plan on doing this from now on, BTW. When I'm nearly done with a project, I'll release a spoiler like this that should make it fairly obvious what I have up my sleeve without directly saying.
(The front page map will change at that point, too)

Are those the Magyars?

Spiš castle was built by the Hungarians, for the Hungarians. Makes as much sense as any other.

Top Bottom