Aztec Eagle Warrior

Finally, I get my position back.

Thanks for adding this to the database Chuggi. Looks great.

looks nice man i really like the helmet you should add some colors to the pants and soulder feather's.

looks nice man i really like the helmet you should add some colors to the pants and soulder feather's.

I decided to use the colours of a real eagle, and similar to the eagle warrior art in the picture - brown, white... and a yellow beak :D

Quick question: why is there a Quechua with purple teamcolor? Did you play as India and give yourself a Quechua?

Can't remember I think I just went a random civ/leader and threw the guy in worldbuilder. Yeah it's probably India.

Doesn't work.

Hate to double post but where do you download this to kin of a noob to downloading mods.

This is not a mod, it is a unit. Unless you do some xml editing, it will not show up in game.

You probably are better off going with a mod which adds those units (like Varietas Delectat or my mod (see signature)).

This is not a mod, it is a unit. Unless you do some xml editing, it will not show up in game.

You probably are better off going with a mod which adds those units (like Varietas Delectat or my mod (see signature)).
Or the Wolfshanze Mod (see signature)... :groucho:

[/shameless plug]

lol WHAT? :lol:

No, it's just that I don't like this unit very much, and can make better stuff now. But for a two word post it's now been bumped up to the top of the units list in the forum. :p

You can't kill a thread... it will only be brought back to life by the vile Thread Necromancer!

Top Bottom