Aztec Eagle Warrior

How do I take these unite graphics and put them into the game for the less colorful and more boring unit skins.

It's Alive!!!

How do I take these unite graphics and put them into the game for the less colorful and more boring unit skins.

Try this LINK maybe it will help you.. it takes some XML editing but when you get the hang of it.. its simple enough...

Oh man, this thread is awesome.

Request sticky.

What we need is a tutorial for flavor units for BtS... all the "add unit graphic" tutorials date from Vanilla Civ4 days, but most people would be best-served with an "add graphics as flavor-units in BtS" tutorial.

Most modders already know-how of course (self included), but for the noobs, it would be nice to have.

What we need is a tutorial for flavor units for BtS... all the "add unit graphic" tutorials date from Vanilla Civ4 days, but most people would be best-served with an "add graphics as flavor-units in BtS" tutorial.

Most modders already know-how of course (self included), but for the noobs, it would be nice to have.

Yes I think youre right.. a new simple tutorial for flavor units would be a good one...

I'm really new to modding the game, and it seemed pretty self-explanatory to me.

(don't let my member sign-up date fool you)

Top Bottom