B_01 - Cowboy Diplomacy

so when we starting

Seed 2

Seed 55

Seed 89

Seed cowboy

Seed Cowboy

My vote goes to the first one, seed 2, because of the extra food we can get for a potential 4-turner, or a definite 2-turn worker pump.

agreed. also, could you post a possible roster, or refresh your old one?

I would have to say seed cowboy because it has similar food to seed 2 (what are those white things with pine trees growing out of them?) and I don't like seeing mountains since they are going to slow our fast moving units down.

Next to last. I assume that's the one General Mayhem means. Game is better than wheat because of the chop and the position is better in other respects.

Incidently, I would prefer to go second instead of fourth (since those are the top open slots). I am unavailable mid-week but can get my turns in today or tomorrow.

There are two starts called Seed Cowboy ;) General Mayhem's description seems to imply he wants the same one as me, for the same reasons.

Yes, I want the lower case cowboy one, not the upper case one.

MeteorPunch said:
:rotfl:

The one with the tobacco, game, and goodie hut?

Not to mention two - count 'em two - pine cone thingies!

What are they anyway? I figure it has be either BG or, more likely, forest on grass.

Either way...

MeteorPunch said:
sounds good :D .

lol, be ASSURED I'll post more confusing things in the future :goodjob:

Gonna play my 20 and give you guys the rest of the fun, just give me the time to come home already :p

Sorry for the roster, I was certain it had been updated already(must have forgotten to edit it once):

Beorn <- Just played
BigNHuge <- Up
MeteorPunch <- On Deck

Abegweit <- :nuke:
GeneralMayhem <- :love:

Used cowboy seed, to go with the group, even though I'm a food bonus maniac and would have picked wheat+FP.

4000 BC Settle on place, 100/0, researching The Wheel for variant needs. Going to build barracks because I want the food bonus ASAP - we want all the food we can get without a granary.

3800 BC Far-West Barracks-> Pyramids(pre-built gran).

3500 BC Expansion of our borders, looky !!

from the goodie. Wheel in 14. Far-West switches to granary.

3000 BC

Everything will unfold this turn, so I suggest going for alphabet (unless we wish to go monarchy) and make a settler right now after the granary.

My 2 cents are that we should try and get Alpha-writing-philo, and cross our fingers for CoL. We might have a chance for philo, but I doubt that on a pangea we have a shot at Col-Philo-Rep, even on monarch... not that we're quite there at the moment.

Beorn <- Just played
BigNHuge <- Up
MeteorPunch <- On Deck
Abegweit <- If you can play tonight, play and I'll re-arrange the roster
GeneralMayhem

Edit: Nvm

(10 characters)

it's the bold 3000BC that links to the save ... 3000 BC Save. Sorry for that.

As for the pine trees on little gray hills, those are my bonus grasses, the use is for them to show through mines.

Top Bottom