1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Baba Yetu on Piano

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by mutax2003, May 21, 2009.

1. mutax2003

mutax2003 Rider of China, 4-3-3

2. toll_booth

toll_booth Warlord

Wow that's good. :)

3. dirtyparrot

dirtyparrot Upholding Brannigan's Law

I've been wishing that someone would post a tutorial on how to play it on piano. I haven't played piano for about 15 years, but I could still learn a piece with enough time and someone to teach me. This piece actually doesn't seem that difficult to play. The left hand is really fairly simple and you could probably figure out the right hand (although it's tough to see some of the notes). I'm just not a fan of starting and stopping the video so many time to try to see which notes he's playing.

4. Ice_Tyrant

Ice_Tyrant Prince

Oh yes, I've seen that video many times before. Thanks for showing it to me again, it's really wonderful.

5. Camikaze

Camikaze Administrator Administrator

That's pretty sweet. Maybe a bit harsh in some sections, but really good regardless. Does anyone know what type of keyboard that is? I'm guessing Yamaha (drum symbols beneath the keys indicate that, I think), but I can't see any markings. It sounds like a pretty nice keyboard.