Roster:
Artingel78
ShahJahanII up now
Cripp7 on deck
Dukester
<<open>>
I need 2-4 new players
Recruitment is Started
to play you need Inca,Spain,Mongols and Babylon.

Decloak
Its great to see another SG. I hope you get the players you need. Sadly I can only handle one at a time. My mind is incapable of dealing with more than that!

If you struggle for players I suggest you try a post in General Discussion or Strategy and Tips. Some of the newer members might not know about this place!

God luck and I'll be lurking

Re-engage cloaking device

Decloak
Its great to see another SG. I hope you get the players you need. Sadly I can only handle one at a time. My mind is incapable of dealing with more than that!

If you struggle for players I suggest you try a post in General Discussion or Strategy and Tips. Some of the newer members might not know about this place!

God luck and I'll be lurking

Thanks for tips grandad1982 i post thread in GD and i hope i find players.;):)

i need players :(:(:(:(:(:( please join me:(:(:(:(

What is an SG? I will join if it is some sort of Multiplayer game.
Yeah!!that is the sort of MP but it's Different because every player playing 20 turns then he place Screenshot of his turns and on the end of his turnset he attach his Saved game with his last turn.
If you understand what is it SG i will place you on Second place on Roster.
And i hope you have incas,mongols,babylon and spain DLCs cus if you haven't you can't play because we don't have same Version

Yeah!!that is the sort of MP but it's Different because every player playing 20 turns then he place Screenshot of his turns and on the end of his turnset he attach his Saved game with his last turn.
If you understand what is it SG i will place you on Second place on Roster.
And i hope you have incas,mongols,babylon and spain DLCs cus if you haven't you can't play because we don't have same Version

I have all dlc's :) including Polynesia
But can you tell me how to post save files?

De-cloak
When posting a message "Go Advanced".

The paper clip symbol "Attachments" is your man.

C:\Users\....\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\single

This is were they are on my computer. Modded saves are found in a modded save directory.

Ok thanks. I'm in for a succession game. Please add me to your roster.

You are in.But listen.
I must start game because you have more DLC than me.

OK.It's time to Start.
Everyone ho want to join us is welcome.

Turn 1:3960 I'm settle Babylon and i move warrior 2 tiles south of Babylon to hill.I'm start to build Monument.
turn:2 nothing Special
Turn:3 nothing Special

Turn 4:3840 I move warrior to another hill that reveals little more tiles.

Turn 5:3800 Warrior find deer,furs and sheep our second city may be neer.

Turn 6:3760 Warrior find Ancient Ruins near him.
Turn:7 Nothing Special

Turn:8 3680 Ancient Ruins give us +1pop. Babylon finished Monument and start to build Scout.

Turn:9 3640 I marked potential place for a new city. Also i finished pottery and starts Writing.

Turn:10 3620 I met Genghis Khan.
Turn:11 Nothing Special

Turn:12 3480 I need to choose Social policy, i open Tradition.Babylon finished Scout and start Settler.
Turn:13 Nothing Special

Turn:14 3440 Our scout find Ancient ruins and they reveal me area near me.

Turn:15 3400 Barbarian Brute find our warrior, west of Karakorum(Mongolia Capitol)I attack Barb but i did not kill him.

Turn:16 3360 Our Warrior kill barbarian and get xp for promotion next turn.Also our scout has been upgraded to Bowman in Ancient ruins.
Turn:17 nothing Special

Turn:18 3280 Our Bowman find Barb Encampment north of Babylon,also we can adopt policy. I choose Aristocracy.

Turn:19 3240 We finished Writing and start Archery,we get Great Scientist from writing and i build Academy with him.Our Bowman find Ancient Ruins.

Turn:20 3200 Our warrior find natural wonder(Old Faithfull) and City-State Florence we get 30 gold. Bowman stand on Ancient ruins, and they get us +1pop.
This is the end of my Turnset ShanJahanII is next.
Some tips:
When settler Finished send him to marked spot for city and start Great Library.
In second city build monument.

Attachments

• SG1.Civ5Save
    543.2 KB · Views: 251
Sorry, but I'm having trouble taking screenshots. Every time I press F12, my game crashes. I try pressing PrintScreen, and pasting it to Microsoft Paint, but I just get a completely black picture:( . Can anyone help?

Sorry, but I'm having trouble taking screenshots. Every time I press F12, my game crashes. I try pressing PrintScreen, and pasting it to Microsoft Paint, but I just get a completely black picture:( . Can anyone help?
Yes.I can help.
1.Screenshots are in users>my games>Civ5>Screenshots.
2.Microsoft paint can't open that format.
3.You can't copy screenshots with ctrl+v
If that happening you don't need to place Screenshots just attach save game and write some comment for your turns.:cool:
you can open Screenshots with:
Photoshop,Photoscape,Gimp etc.

Yes.I can help.
1.Screenshots are in users>my games>Civ5>Screenshots.
2.Microsoft paint can't open that format.
3.You can't copy screenshots with ctrl+v
If that happening you don't need to place Screenshots just attach save game and write some comment for your turns.:cool:
you can open Screenshots with:
Photoshop,Photoscape,Gimp etc.

O.K., I took your advice and managed to open the pics, but for some reason the city icons and unit icons don't show up:(

Does anyone know how to fix this?

O.K., I took your advice and managed to open the pics, but for some reason the city icons and unit icons don't show up:(

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Which system are you using?

I use Windows 7 playing in windowed mode and use the snip tool to take a screenshot.

I think Vista also has a snip tool.

i then upload the picture to imgur.com which gives a forum friendly link option which I jus copy-paste in here, and add spoilers around if it's a big picture.

Top Bottom