Babylonian, Hittite and Sumerian Unit Pack

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
This is my first unit pack, comprised of 19 units for Babylon, Hattusa and Sumer.
The units aren't great, they pretty much all have something wrong with them, but they'll do. Also, I didn't bother making spearmen for the Hittites or the Sumerians, becuase they already existed, as Virote_Considon's Hittite Warrior and Spearman and utahjazz7's Sumerian Infantry.

Thanks to all the regulars (you know who you are :D)and especially utahjazz7 (mahoosive amount of his props used), Yang Liu (source pictures), ShiroKobbure (source pictures) and everyone who posted in the preview thread! :D

BTW, I'm making another two units, then, unless I get a full Poser, that's probably it from me.

Attachments

• Babylonian Hittite Sumerian Unit Pack.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 570
Right on, dude, that's great! This is perhaps the most interesting era of them all, and more units here is quite the gain. Cudos!

Yay! The Mesopotamians have long lacked a large base of flavor units that all had the same style. This pack fixes all that. All we need now is a similar pack of Native American and Mesoamerican units! ;) That's just an idea, not even a request.

Top Bottom