Back to work

gyogen2

Emperor
After far too long of an absence, which I again apologize for, I've started working on the mod again.

I've fixed a couple of CTDs I've found, and adjusted several other things and am currently working on revising and balancing the order system. Besides the negative effects of low order, I plan to have order effect other game functions, for example the higher your positive order the faster your workers will work, and adversely the lower it is the slower they will be. I'm also changing the way the city revolt works as it was way to out of balance and likely to happen.

If anyone has any ideas of things they would like to see added, or issues they are currently having with the mod, please let me know and I will do my best to address them, but keep in mind I leave all decision of what gets added to the mod up to Gilga since he has been with it the longest, and put the most hours of his life into it.

To be honest i was always open for a final version. there are still many places that needs some rework, it would be nice to release a overworked version, iam willing to spend some time, but i would like to get some help for the text files, anyway welcome back and maybe i get some time to play this game again.....

Hello,

Glad to hear that you are working again. I was so sad when everyone left CCTP unfinished. :(

Right now i am downloading latest version of CCTP and going to hunt some bugs.(didnt play for while so idk about current state)

Soon i will post my report.

Thanks a lot for comming back! I couldnt play Civ 5 without your mod and last Civ is... just .... meh... so.. i feel so empty... :(

Thanks for this great news!!

My biggest request would to somehow figure out why the PlanetSimulator map generator doesn't work correctly with this mod. I am working on my geography simulation engine again that if I finish, will be able to be incorporated into this mod (or any mod wishing to use it). However there is no telling when it will be done since I work on it in spurts and it is a rather difficult project.

A small update would be really nice guys, before Civ 6 comes out, would love to start a new game with this mod while we wait!

Thanks again for your hard work on this :)

Top Bottom