1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Back

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by remake20, Oct 31, 2009.

1. remake20

remake20 :)

I've been away for a while (Some of you mightt have remembered me from the first month of the game) and decided to check up on SANCTA (I think I got that right). Could someone just reply saying what's happened since turn 50 (I can't remember when I left)? Just a brief story of what has happened. I hope to get a little more active, but don't expect posting everyday.

2. IamJohn

IamJohn (was)?

Welcome back, it's good to see you again remake! [party]

In a simple summary: We wandered around alone attempting to find someone who was interested in allying with us for quite awhile, then finally met Saturn who was also getting shunned by the three other teams, and was quite happy to work with us. With the two teams working together (and Memphus and Krills amazing MMing skills) we were able to pull off a number of surprises, notably being the first to get oracle, Liberalism, as well as pwning Kaz when they got (and really still are) obsessed with the former barb town TKY (I'm really looking forward to after the game when I can read what they were thinking/planning at the time). We've been in a state of cold war for awhile, and while we've been doing (really) well, the fact that this is a 3 vs 2 is starting to show in tech rate, and Cav especially has been doing well since they haven't had to invest much into military. In the last couple turns Cav has declared war, but hasn't really done much then still a worker in the opening turn, which we promptly captured back. As far as we've been able to tell they have had decent stacks of troops by both Saturn and us, but nothing that really warrants invasion, and neither have we been able to find anything by sea.

Our plan right now is to get to rifles and then kill Kaz with a wave of drafted troops, to hopefully level this into a 2 vs 2.

Anyone else have anything to add? Did I forget anything major?

3. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Go read the turn thread, turns 48-55, 60-62, 70-72, 91-94, 99-102, 105-112, 114-118, 124-128. I think those would be the highlights of this game.

Can't really see anything that has been missed.

4. remake20

Thanks, I'll read those turns, give me a few days to catch up and hopefully I'll start posting.

5. remake20

I've been real busy and it's taking me longer to catch up. Hopefully this weekend.