Back?

uknemesis

The Nemesis
I might be back when I can, I mean I'm doing four and a half days a week in college, working the weekend and having driving lessons etc in that free half day, but will try and get on when I can.

About to start a new story in that forum - "Rise and Fall".

I've heard story NESs are dying out and game NESs are getting too much? Is this true? If so, why? I always loved game NESs, but sometimes story NESs are much more relaxing, and remind us what NESs are supposed to be here for - to create a good story.

And which NESs are the best to join, considering I don't have that much time for sending orders etc?

Cheers

Nemesis

Welcome back Nemesis. I dont have your aim anymore, please contact me on yosemitehker.

It would be great to have you in stjnes5 or ww2 nes. Take a look :).

Glad your back.

Jason

In my own slightly biased opinion:

1. stJNES5
2. stPumaNES
3. stMinionNES3

Are the top 3 worth joining. Of course I'm the mod of #3 but whatever.

OMG IS IT REALY YOU!

I have been looking and your neses, you games, posts and everything. You probably dont know me, I just started nes around late August but I heard ALOT about u. I felt regret for joining soo late.

Anyways, about what neses...

Well for distinct rules I would go for;
1. NEO NES VI- Just opened and ran by Stalin, its around 1800AD, in Europe, realy good rules, I love them.
2. stAmirNES1: The Prophecy- This is my nes based in Middle Age Europe. VERY VERY different rules, you dont realy know about them before probably. Though there is a break from this game for until the 16th of January becuase of my time constraints.

For regular simple rules but a good game are the following;
1. stPumaNES- This is a GREAT nes, the mod knows alot about modding. There is many civs to choose from, and believe me, look at the map, there is many. I am Spain, one of the most powerful. :)
2. stJNES5- Hosted by Jason, great nes, I love it. Just for your warning, joining next to China might not be a great choice, but maybe in asia is a good choice. (BTW, I'm China :D). I dont think you could join in America anymore, for good warmongering, maybe india. Europe is crowded, Africa is good too.
3. MinionNES2- Not bad, I liked it but lossed interest due to my lack of time. I was Norway. There are maybe over 100 civs on the map already around 400BC. You have many choices. VERY VERY VERY simple game if you like them, I like them sometimes.

another if you like to realy warmonger, its EQNES- Modern World. I dont have time to play it but EQ told me I would like it. Everything is simple except the army list and stuff so it would give a great time for those war lovers.
----

well I guess I have given you a tour of some good neses on the forum. There are some other,s but I haven't played them, so I cant tell you anything bout them. World War ones I never played and hate them for some reason.

lol cheers for that you guys, just posted the first part of my new story, and now going to take a look at the NESs.

Who knows, when I've got time I might even start up another NES, but it would be a very simple one...

Nemesis

Chrisbraund2000

Uk, all of my nes's are sparsely updated (tell him, guys, lol) so you could get orders in within like 4 or 5 days. Weekends i tend to update more tho, sometimes twice on a weekend.

Puma nes is a nice one, where the rules dont make you have to do long orders. Neones is a nice nes, though it takes a while to do orders.

All nes's are great, they seem to get better and better.

Jason

Hi Uk :)!!!!

Nice to get one of the "old" guys back into nessing :D

I think you should have a look at WW2nes(starting to get interesting as we speak) and stjnes5. To bad stjnes4 died, you would have loved it(the best long nes after rtr2)

lol...One would hope you guys would think we're intelligent enough to look a little to the left of the post to see who you guys are when you post ;)

Amon (Heh)

WB UK! As IceEye said, too bad you missed stJNES4, it almost surpassed RTOR2 in size, just shy of 5000 posts. Right now, I would say join stJNES5 and NeoNESVI look the most promising and have good rules. However, I am hard at work on an NES of my own that should be opened later this month (although that's what I said this time last month ;)), so if you can, it would be cool if you could join that.

I figured this was going to be another fraud

Nope!

lol...Yeeeeeee hawwwww!!!:eek: [dance] :die:

Nope!

Well I don't see why he had to make a thread raising the hopes of many a NESer just to advertise his story

Nope!

emu, you party pooper. Throwing reason and logic into a welcome back high.
lol.

hope you realy do join some games UK.

Top Bottom