Bad1: The Mesopotamia Conquest!

there are a few towns building warriors (for upgrades)

paratatika building a temple, as we need it cultured a bit.

make some trades.

pay attention to the happy juice, were starting to grow big someplaces, requiring some culling or higher lux tax.

Bravo !
I advise not holding your breath for a turnset further, but this shows great promise in the manner of doing something for this SG.

Beorn-eL-Feared said:
Bravo !
I advise not holding your breath for a turnset further, but this shows great promise in the manner of doing something for this SG.
and i still havent forgotten about godzilla.
maybe tonight...

Well, restarting didn't work. Unless I can get Complete or somebody finds a solution to this freakin problem with no solution that works for all, I'm on permanent lurker status. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: (choxorn jumps out nearest window in anger, forgetting he is on the <insert very high number here> floor, being saved miraculously by a falling on <insert something soft here>...)

What took so long for someone to take the save? Oh, and the roster a long time ago said Beorn-El-Feared could take it by about dec. 5... which is in 3 days...

Anyone fancy it? I no longer have a working computer BTW so count me right out :(

If you no longer have a working computer, how can you post here? :p
BTW, When will it get fixed?

and i still havent forgotten about godzilla.
maybe tonight...
Godzilla in good shape now, Rat and I have been having some quiet home holidays it seems.

:hmm: (10 char limit)

Im currently back home with parents.. on their non-gaming rig.

:bump: :newyear:

Wheres the save, im back and will play within, o a week? i imagine theres no rush!

BUMP :D

Any interest?

Up for it?

If I can finish my COTM58 game this afternoon, I may load things up and take a round of this tonight. I've had a few SGs I've been involved in die, and it isn't a pretty thing to see.

Up for it?

Not sure I care to play any of the scenarios. I have not played any from C3 or PtW or C3C. If you want to get it going again I would think you should have posted an I got it.

The way it is now, it looks like you are not even going to play. Is it being played as an always war? I ask as it looks like troops are going up in nearly every town.

The towns are not laid out for AW, was this mostly the way the game starts? Anyway if Overseer wants to finish it, I may help him. Right now I not wanting to play civ every day.

If you get involved with two or three SG's you are going to be stuck playing most days. I already am in Rod02. BTW I could not figure out the cost factor for the research in this game. One of the things I think is annoying about the scenarios is all the modifications.

Wow, so many considerations into a Civ game.. I would learn so much playing with you!

Top Bottom