1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Balanced start location?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by DonPato, Nov 4, 2016.

1. DonPato

DonPato Chieftain

I've watched lots of LPs where one of the selections for resources is "balanced", but haven't noticed that as an option for myself. Is this a Mac thing, or am I crazy?

2. Oleary

Oleary OF Supporter

I couldn't find a balanced start on either windows or mac game starts. Possibly an earlier build?

3. borad

borad Warlord

Click on 'extra options' when setting up a new game (or whatever the wording is) and it's there. Note that you may need to scroll down to see the relevant menu!

iamliberal likes this.
  4. DonPato

DonPato Chieftain

It's also under a heading called start location or something like that, rather than resources. I found it today =D

iamliberal and Oleary like this.
  5. Welnic

Welnic Emperor

I don't have the game to look at right now, but I think what you see when you turn on Advanced Options when you create a game depends on your screen resolution. Start Location is the very last thing on the list. On my high resolution desktop PC I see all of the options. On my MacBook Pro, I don't see all of them and I have to scroll the options to see the bottom ones.